DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

does not work and i have 6 of them

• pamela5895 Friday, April 15, 2011 4:11 AM Reply
    does not work and i have 6 of them, nice one dealextream thanks for selling us crap like this great.
    tried on many computers and narda fall works.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• AuSlade Friday, April 15, 2011 4:54 AM Reply
    Have you tried a different microSD card ? Or another card reader with the same microSD to see if that one works ?

If they're definitely dead, then try the ticketing system for either a refund or replacement.

http://services.dealextreme.com/forms/Replacement_Defective.aspx
    Thinking: Try it sometime.

Wiki/Help: http://help.dx.com/Welcome.ashx

Posts(388) | Reviews | Tip post

• DXmoocow Friday, May 27, 2011 1:27 AM Reply
    Did you try turning them upside down as mentioned by the reviewer?
    Posts(118) | Reviews | Tip post

• ChuckinOZ Thursday, September 08, 2011 6:02 AM Reply
    Same result for me. I bought 2, both work well for a few minutes after insertion then seem to freeze - the read/write LED flashes fast but you can't access the card. Same card works well in my phone and the other reader I have. Tried in several PC's, same result in both.

Also note the USB contacts are recessed into the case by close to 0.5mm, suspect this could cause a problem in some readers...don't know whether this is within spec for a USB connector or not.
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• ettubrute Saturday, October 15, 2011 2:35 PM Reply
    Same result also for me.I tried different PC´s too with same disappointment.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• marcelohm Wednesday, November 16, 2011 10:53 AM Reply
    its a piece of crap! don't buy it! worked only a few times and for some minutes. Now it is not even recognized by any computer.
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Mercury Tuesday, June 12, 2012 12:58 AM Reply
    Yep, I just received one of these and same thing, either doesn't show atall, or works for a few seconds and then dies, leaving a "you didn't close your device properly... " error message on my computer. The same micro SD card works just fine in SKU 15386, also bought here.

So, I tell DX customer service the received item doesn't work and get this reply!!! -

"Dear customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

Would you please take a moment to read the product reviews of this item on the product page, or post your question on our forum? There are lots of experienced customers who have purchased this item from us and you can often find related product information there.

if you can’t find the information you need, please contact us again for further assistance.

Thank you for your understanding."

REAL HELPFUL! - at least now I know I'm not the only one who thinks it's crap
    Posts(21) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere