Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Too expensive

• Dark_Fantom Monday, April 25, 2011 12:38 PM Reply
    This is literally $100 overpriced. They're much less, new straight from Sony themselves.
    Posts(66) | Reviews | Tip post

• Kapiiitan Monday, April 25, 2011 12:41 PM Reply
    maybe we're back in 2008.
    Posts(347) | Reviews | Tip post

• Leonardob0880 Monday, April 25, 2011 12:52 PM Reply
    keep it simple. if is expensive dont buy it
    Posts(9287) | Reviews | Tip post

• Kaindeed Monday, April 25, 2011 1:14 PM Reply
    Why do people always have to complain?
    Just cause something is cheaper in your country, it doens't mean it's cheaper all over the world.
    This is probably U$100 cheaper than the normal price you would find it for in Brazil.
    SO YEAH, it's a good deal for Brazilians (if they don't tax it at the customs).
    Plus, it's got free shipping all over the world, so ppl should really stop complaining about prices on DX
    Posts(21) | Reviews | Tip post

• Aritomo Monday, April 25, 2011 1:29 PM Reply
    Dude, seriously, did you look hard enough? In Russia the retail price is around $300, but there are unofficial retailers, who import US versions, or Chinese versions at a price very slightly different from the American, so that in the end only people, who don't know how to google buy them at official retailers. I can't believe there's no such thing in Brazil.

Posts(58) | Reviews | Tip post

• matheusMelo Monday, April 25, 2011 2:04 PM Reply
    I'm sorry Aritomo, but I need to agree with my Brazil friend.Here in Brazil, the lowest price that you can find a PSP is equal to U$ 390,00 without shipping. So... this is a really good deal for us, Brazilians, but I agree with you that this price is expensive for another locations. Import things here it is complicated I guess, you can be tax, and will be need to pay 60% more that what you pay for the same item... It isn't fair...
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

• DarkSilver93 Monday, April 25, 2011 2:07 PM Reply
    The standard is and will always be different around the globe. For some it will be cheaper, for some it wound just be silly to buy it here.
    In Sweden, you could get it for as low as 165 USD including shipping.
    Happy?
    Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by DarkSilver93 on 4/25/2011 at 2:08 PM
  • matheusMelo Monday, April 25, 2011 2:16 PM Reply
    That is what we are talking about.. Here, the conditions are different. This isn't a good deal for you and for another consumer from another countries. But for us, Brazilian, it is a really good deal. I think that another Genuine Sony Products that are selling here is overpriced too, or not? I guess the move controllers are cheaper than here. We Brazilians are accustomed to high prices. Everything related to technology is more expensive here, the market pays less but charge more. I'm not complaining about people who are complaining. I'm just talking about the reality of us Brazilians.

• Kapiiitan Monday, April 25, 2011 5:04 PM Reply
    come on, it just can't be that expensive in brazil! here in chile it costs about $200, and thing are a bit expensive here. here you can buy a used one in about $100 (the dollar is really weak in this days here)
    Posts(347) | Reviews | Tip post

• matheusMelo Monday, April 25, 2011 6:10 PM Reply
    Everything is possible my friend. Here in Brazil nothing is done to the people. We are a country self-sufficient in oil, but our gas is more expensive than in Colombia. And detail, they use the gasoline imported from Brazil. How is this possible? I'm not talking about used market, but here, mercadolivre is our ebay, and usually most of thing are cheaper there. A new Brand PSP 3000 is almost R$ 599,00 (Brazil Currency)(Nope, not allowed ), it is almost U$ 380 dollars. On real stores (Sony in that case) this is almost R$ 969,00 (Brazil Currency), almost U$ 617 dollars. (Nope, not allowed ). On Shopping centers or things like that is more expensive. Not that bad, ham ? Our policy is corrupt, and like I said that nothing is done to the people. It is we who pay the duck with it.

PS: I dont know if I can post these links. So if I cant, please tell me. :D I sorry.

mod edited (cyclist) on 4/26/2011 at 6:31 AM
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere