Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Torn video in lower display

• jims123 Thursday, April 28, 2011 8:42 PM Reply
    Hello,
    I have made several videos and welcome you to this discussion thread to see some of them..

I am having an odd problem even with a new Patriot Class 10 chip where the video will tear and garble in the lower part of the screen if i look at GREEN plants or Grass.. all else is Ok.. are you seeing the same thing happen is you shoot a green background?

www.rcgroups.com search for "HD Video in Sunglasses" thread
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

• sciwi Saturday, June 4, 2011 7:44 PM Reply
    Anyone help?

cl10 card: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXXXzGK-HbU

cl4 card: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBZl5n_6kOY

This is my problem..

I've been looking a solution for so many days now.
    No software/drivers/anything?

Who is the manufacturer of this product, what is the model?

some kind of syntek chip inside? googled for syntek software too, no much help, i just found some software to download which didn't work.

Is the camera really so bad quality?
    Is it possible to return this as a defective product?

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• jims123 Saturday, June 4, 2011 10:12 PM Reply
    When taking video outdoors with a lot of green and detail, i also see the same distortaion so to answer your questions:
    Is the camera really so bad quality?.. yes sadly it is..
    Is it possible to return this as a defective product? ... yes.. I believe so.. I returned one and got a refund..
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere