Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

homeward bound...... soon.

• flashin Tuesday, May 24, 2011 11:47 AM Reply
    hey matrix!!
    i sure hope he wasn't fallin' for my charm 'cause i wasn't puttin' on any!! i'de have dropped him for sure if that was the case.!!
    it happened in my "general ward" room where there wasn't a lot of clutter... in fact the day before another r.t. straightened up a lot of hoses and cables so there was nothin' to trip over.

the first thing that crossed my mind was "are you drunk?" but i didn't want to ask or accuse and be way out of line. as of right now i don't know whats goin' on with the whole thing, if anything.

right now, at this point i was exectin' to be on my way out of here and headed home but there's somethin' that's gonna slow me down yet another day maybe 2..... the coumadin level is too high and i'm a bleeder risk. so until they get the coumadin level down i can't go home.

the urinary cath was a breeze compared drain tubes comin' out of my chest.... they hurt like a sharp pointed finger stuck in my ribs and wigglin' it constantly. i haven't quite taken a full deep breath yet because of the hoses in my chest. can't wait to get them out so i can take a full breath.

i'll let you'all know when i know.
    Howdy from Ohio!

(john 3:15-18)
    Posts(8054) | Reviews | Tip post

• flashin Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:43 PM Reply
    with pain killers!! they're stitched in.

keepin' a never quit attitude has been a matter of life and death most of my life.
    i think just about everyone would develope the same attitude given the circumstances.

people usually call me extremely stubborn. if it's kept me alive, purely as a gift from God, then i'm ok with bein' called stubborn. ;)
    Howdy from Ohio!

post edited by flashin on 5/25/2011 at 5:08 AM
  • flashin Wednesday, May 25, 2011 1:53 PM Reply
    the drain tubes in my chest have been removed!!!

ah... and ouch!!!

one step closer to goin' home!!!
    Howdy from Ohio!

• boelie Thursday, May 26, 2011 1:59 AM Reply
    great new flash! been outside again? must feel good to breath in fresh air... doesnt it feel all wierd though? can't imagine it...
    hope things will keep going in the right direction for ya!
    Need help with CSE? Read! http://tinyurl.com/HowtoContactDX
    yea i sometimes wright in engrish :D
    no flame!
    and Holland rocks!
    that will be all

Posts(942) | Reviews | Tip post

• flashin Friday, May 27, 2011 3:21 PM Reply
    it's awesome!
    went for a small walk in the woods yesterday, and a little bit today. lovin' it!!
    it doesn't feel weird at all. it feels sore where the drain tubes were and along the main inscision. the biggest thing is walkin' talkin' and goin' up and down steps or hills without gettin' winded, or takin' a break.
    every day gets better.

i may have picked up some of my donors traits because now i'm an early bird and i like coffee!!
    was neither before the transplant!!

that's kinda weird i reckon.
    Howdy from Ohio!

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, May 27, 2011 4:08 PM Reply
    I reckon there should be a system for asking about that sort of thing.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 4 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere