Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

No Longer Works - Blue LED flashes constantly

• MVG0673 Thursday, June 2, 2011 8:58 AM Reply
    It worked great for the first day, now I turn it on, the yellow light lights up and the blue light flashes quick twice then continuously flashes. Once that happens I can no longer turn it off and have to press the reset button to turn it off. I've tried with different SD cards and with no card at all with no luck. Has anyone seen this? Any ideas?
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• janelvis Sunday, June 5, 2011 1:28 PM Reply
    got mine yesterday, cant get it work.same problem as you.DA*N

• janelvis Sunday, June 5, 2011 1:30 PM Reply
    shall memorycard be formatted FAT only?

• MVG0673 Thursday, June 23, 2011 10:42 AM Reply
    The first card I used was an 8GB HC card, that worked for the first day then it just stopped working. The blue light flashes as if the memory is full which it is not. I'm wondering if it is trying to use the internal memory which could be full?

I ordered a 2GB standard SD card and no luck getting the thing to work. I tried formatting this in every different type and still nothing.

• Starkyy Thursday, June 30, 2011 3:52 AM Reply
    Same problem here. I think that MVG0673 is right but ill test it more time and i will reply then.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• mamba10 Friday, July 22, 2011 6:34 AM Reply
    So ... Is there a solution to this problem? How to make it work?
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• mclaingZulu Monday, August 15, 2011 2:09 AM Reply
    ah jeez. I have used mine so much. The video quality was superb. Most people couldn't believe how good it was. Then suddenly, in the middle of filming, the picture becomes psychedelic, then flips upside down. Grrr, so annoying. Then it wouldn't take any cards. Just flashed the blue light. I discovered it helps if the card has the directory still in place, 100DSCIM\ but empty. That made mine work, but still multicolored and upside down.
    Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• MVG0673 Sunday, August 21, 2011 12:27 PM Reply
    I tried using the 100DSCIM directory on the root of the memory card with no luck. Mine defaults to DCIM.

• melvinfox Sunday, October 30, 2011 12:38 PM Reply
    I also have problems with mine. They work fine the first 5 sec and after the video is begin to jump, like that the camera is stop and work, stop and work every 2-3 sec. When I see in the PC, thats look tha an slide show with sound. The first time i think that the problem is in the card (i use a 8 Gb card), but with a 4 Gb and a 2 Gb is the same
    Posts(51) | Reviews | Tip post

• LAL Moderator Sunday, October 30, 2011 3:41 PM Reply
    The problem should not be in the TF card's capacity but the speed and quality.
    Get a name brand card class 6 or class 10 and do a new test
    Forum Mod - *not* DX™ Staff
    ******* Forum Rules: http://dxurl.com/RX4j *******
    How to contact DX --> https://cs.dx.com

O homem comum fala, o sábio escuta, o tolo discute, o babaca insulta
    Posts(36488) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere