Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Knives)
Knives

Last butterfly knife on DX removed ):

• reaper Thursday, June 2, 2011 5:20 PM Reply
    About 3 weeks ago I bought SKU:53399 a "Stainless Steel Swing Knife" (Balisong/Butterfly knife). Everything went through fine until a few days ago, the odd part about this is, I ordered some spring assisted knives 2 weeks ago and they came through a few days ago, my butterfly knife is nowhere to be seen though ): All these items are still classed as "shipped" in their invoice and don't have tracking numbers.
    Does anyone have any idea what's happened? Or should I give up hope?
    I digress though, the main reason as to why I'm here is to tell DX to get more of these things in stock!
    I believe DealExtreme need more balisong, as most make it through customs and they are incredibly cheap!
    Minus the above issue, thanks for everything DX + DX Staff, you're great! (:
    Posts(30) | Reviews | Tip post

• reaper Friday, June 3, 2011 4:55 AM Reply
    The knife arrives this morning in the post, It's great!
    Thanks guys, sorry for the confusion :')
    Although I still believe DX needs more Butterfly Knives!
    Cheers guys (:
    Posts(30) | Reviews | Tip post

• stevebos Thursday, June 9, 2011 1:24 PM Reply
    IT sucks that they removed them all probleby because thoes knives are illegal in most places and they wernt making money off the knives.
    Posts(44) | Reviews | Tip post

Knives

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere