• flasshin Saturday, July 2, 2011 2:54 PM Reply
    wow!!!
    howdy from ohio!!
    as "flashin" i have an 8102 post count!
    and 67 reveiws!

(read & remember john 3:16-17)

Posts(229) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, July 3, 2011 5:50 PM Reply
    Webbie, I think "boring" was deliberate - it makes a difference where you put the emphasis.

I did the same thing when I was boring.

... meaning that we must be boring to be doing it now.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24949) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by sheepish on 7/3/2011 at 9:28 PM
  • FallenArchangel Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, July 3, 2011 9:25 PM Reply
    I noticed the boring/bored bit at the time and initially was going to comment, but then, upon further reflection and remembering some words having multiple meanings and not wanting to get in trouble just because I have a dirty mind, decided best to just leave it and say nothing.....
    DX stealing?
    http://tiny.cc/DX-theft

We all have wings, but some of us don't know why...

tiny.cc/s20nfw

imdb.com/title/tt1568334
    imdb.com/title/tt0486585

Posts(3432) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, July 3, 2011 9:30 PM Reply
    How uncommonly wise.
    Remembering 30 years.

• PedroExtreme Friday, July 8, 2011 2:23 PM Reply
    Hey Flashin!

I've been away a while and now I see you "bought" yourself a new set of lungs?

Good to see that you are alive and kicking!

Greetings from The Netherlands
    I'm Dutch and a certified Engrish creator!
    So please don't mind my poor English pretty please :-)
    Posts(440) | Reviews | Tip post

• flasshin Friday, July 8, 2011 11:37 PM Reply
    thanks pedro!!
    it has been quite a while buddy... whatchya been up to?

yeh i got my lungs!!! i thank the Lord everyday for the donor and i pray their family is dealing with their loss as good as can be expected. i may be able to contact them in about a year if they want to meet me. i really don't know what to sat to them..... thanks just ain't good enough!
    it's been an awesome 2 months. my breathin' is awesome... i started riding a mountain bike again. i hadn't done that for about 17 years!
    i've had some trouble with meds... one gave me a seizure! and another upsets my stomach. but it's all worth it to be able to breathe NORMAL!
    the doctors are constantly adjusting and readjusting my meds so eventualy they will be able to lower the doses and stop usin' some meds all together. these side effects will go away.
    all is goin' well..... God is good!!
    howdy from ohio!!
    and 67 reveiws!

• PedroExtreme Saturday, July 9, 2011 12:35 AM Reply
    Good to hear you're doing well!

I lost my interest a little in the China gadgets and moved on to satellite receivers and the programming for these.
    I'm using a linux based enigma2 receiver (a VU+ Duo) and spend quite some time with it in writing/making plugins for these receivers.

It must be a relieve to be able to breath normal instead of through a drinking straw.
    I'm Dutch and a certified Engrish creator!
    So please don't mind my poor English pretty please :-)
    Posts(440) | Reviews | Tip post

• flasshin Wednesday, August 3, 2011 5:42 AM Reply
    the new lungs are awesome!

it was more like tryin' to breathe through straw filled with slimey, stringy mud and a python wrapped around me at the same time.

life is very good now! thank God!!
    howdy from ohio!!
    and 67 reveiws!

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, August 3, 2011 5:47 AM Reply
    And the meds agreeing with each other and you?

I thought of you when I had a bad cold recently. Even at its worst with my nose and lungs clogged I'm sure it wasn't anywhere near what you lived with all the time.
    Remembering 30 years.

• flasshin Thursday, August 4, 2011 10:24 PM Reply
    they only way to know for sure how close a cold would compare to cystic fibrosis would be to take a pulmanary function test while you were sick.

my lung capacity was restricted down to 19% of what it should have been, and was only movin' .6 of a liter of air. i wouldn't wish this crap on my worst enemy. it sucks.

but the new lungs are awesome!
    i'm now moviin' nearly 4 liters of air and i reckon my capacity is close to 80% now. they don't concentrate on the capacity % as much as they do the volume.
    it's an all new world for me now and i'm soakin' up as much of it as i can.

the meds are doin' pretty good. nothin' makin' me sick. my sugar runs higher because of prednisone. another med is sunlight sensitive and can cause a pretty serious burn or even skin cancer... so i keep spf50 sunblock on when i'm outside.
    i take upwards of 50 pills a day... but to be able to breathe and do things without gettin' tired or sick is totaly worth all i've went through so far..... no regrets!

howdy from ohio!!
    and 67 reveiws!

Page 4 of 5
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere