Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Lasers)
Lasers

Help me

• paulo76 Saturday, September 10, 2011 11:03 AM Reply
    Hello this laser :http://www.dealextreme.com/p/sd-301-focusable-50mw-532nm-green-laser-pen-pointer-with-battery-set-1-18650-50186

Does not work at all not even a point of light as well j'appuis button. The battery is fully charged and it does not even work. I'm very disappointed with your lasers I ordered four and four died within a week. This one in 1day. I did not open the application because I say it will not happen again. But I'm really tired. So I would like you to send me one and receive a gesture from you for waiting and being back at home to control other laser otherwise I would probably see elsewhere. What step should I do for you returned?

A very disappointed customer. Sorry for my English I am not English. I await a response from you soon.

I decided to post here because the support defective item does not have an error page
    Posts(35) | Reviews | Tip post

Lasers

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere