DX » Community » Reviews » Rapoo E9070 99-Key Ultra-Slim 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard w/ Metallic Base - Black (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydimmz on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is my first rapoo device. High-quality device! The keys are pressed very easily and noiselessly. Most importantly it is Nano receiver, metal base, the numeric keypad. No extra drivers or configuration is required (tested on windows). small, portable and h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byexplt on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid build, light, silent. Plug and play. Batteries included. Simple and light packaging. Seems I should try to search for this brand name more often. Quality is very high. Cons:No bluetooh. Some keys needs to be hit little bit harder (or at least if feels th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySimplyjojo on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:THis is my second rapoo wireless keyboard... it comes with small receiver and batteries. You can keep the receiver at the back and there's on/off button.. Good product as it is sleek.. and keeps my desk neat and tidy! I have been looking for this and finally I m... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrenerj on 12/24/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just put the nano receiver, and the keyboard will work. Its a very small keyboard, when i bought I thought it was a little large, but its ok. I like it anyway. Its a very nice keyboard, its flat, so its just press a little, dont need press to deep. Dnt make to... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections