DX » Community » Reviews » Battery Cover Case for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - White
Customer’s impression:
good Muy bueno Material idêntico Funciona direito Igual ao original
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8849604 on 07/02/2015

Me encantó esta cubierta, queda precisa, no deja que las baterias se muevan y eso ayuda a que el control no se apague. Se ensambla muy bien.

Impression:good,Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byignacio794 on 05/06/2015

Fits perfectly in my controller, the color isn't exactly the same, but doesn't matter. The quality isn't the same as the original, but it does the job. Works great, like the original.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDunha13 on 04/15/2015

Cheap, functional and very similar to the original. It does not come with the sticker on the inside like the original. If you're looking to replace your faulty battery cover, this is the best choice.

0 0 0

• posted byBMS95 on 03/09/2015

Visivelmente é igual, mas o encaixe não é como o original, prende um pouco na hora de colocar, mas faz seu papel perfeitamente e se não abre nem percebe que foi substituído.

Impression:Igual ao original,Funciona direito,Material idêntico;

0 0 0

• posted bySwifty3005 on 01/08/2015

If your battery case is broken or got lost, it's a wonderful replacement. It fits a little bit tight and the colour isn't 100 percent the same as the genuine, but it works quite well.

4 0 0

• posted byAfghan on 08/22/2014

I've had it on my controller for a few years, still can't tell the difference and it works great! You can't go wrong for that price, great if you want to sell your controller but the back piece is missing. Pros: fits like the real thing Looks exactly like the original Cons: Feels a little more... Read more

Impression:Really a great product;

0 0 0

• posted byZakwan97 on 07/11/2014

This Battery cover case are very good ... the packaging is very good .... it is very cheap .... it fits perfectly in my controller ................................................................................................................... no cons for this product .... it just like the buy... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNowayOut on 12/20/2013

The cover case fits perfect on my controller and you can't see a diference between the orginal one. The collor isn't exactly like the controller but still it is a great product i remonend it to evryone <none> <none> <none> I tinke if the color is a bit more white it will be so a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvickyjean1007 on 11/09/2013

absolutely great replacement battery holder for your xbox controller. not on par with the original part but great nonetheless not as "heavy" as the original but good if you are looking to ease the strain on the ole wallet. the manufacturer could work on the clip. it could hold a little... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypgo on 10/03/2013

Fits exactly in the controller just like the original. If your original battery cover is broken just pick this one. You probably won't see any difference. Other colours cost more than the white one. Not genuine microsoft but do you really care for a piece of plastic ? You prbably could order some... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere