DX » Community » Reviews » Battery Cover Case for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNowayOut on 12/20/2013

The cover case fits perfect on my controller and you can't see a diference between the orginal one. The collor isn't exactly like the controller but still it is a great product i remonend it to evryone <none> <none> <none> I tinke if the color is a bit more white it will be perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvickyjean1007 on 11/09/2013

absolutely great replacement battery holder for your xbox controller. not on par with the original part but great nonetheless not as "heavy" as the original but good if you are looking to ease the strain on the ole wallet. the manufacturer could work on the clip. it could hold a little better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypgo on 10/03/2013

Fits exactly in the controller just like the original. If your original battery cover is broken just pick this one. You probably won't see any difference. Other colours cost more than the white one. Not genuine microsoft but do you really care for a piece of plastic ? You prbably could order some AA ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhavo07 on 08/24/2013

- Easy installation - Perfect performance - Smooth finish perfect - I can reccommend this for anyone in the same situation. - Only available in white Existed not any problem sending and reception. The battery pack fits perfect for the original 360 controllers. Is made of the same material as the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeitz1968 on 07/09/2013

this little small battery cover for the xbox 360 controller fit's like the Original battery cover for the xbox 360 controller. you add the battery's stick it in and go gaming. nothing to it the collor of the battery cover for the xbox 360 controller is not the same as the Original battery cover for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlavadir on 06/14/2013

I bought this product when my original cap broke after a month. This one lasted over a year. Fits perfectly in place, with a little more pressure than the original one. Batteries inside have a little freedom, causing the controller to lose power from time to time. Like the original cap, high-capacity ... Read more

Fitted in the controller

0 0 0

• posted byGanjafarmert on 03/28/2013

The battery pack fits perfect for the original 360 controllers. Is made of the same material as the original battery packs. Also has the exact same white color as the controller. After 30 min of hard thinking I still can't figure any cons of this product. If you want to replace your broken battery pack ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySkywalker_pt on 01/26/2013

Good fix on the original controllers. Hold's very well the height of rechargeable battery's. The White color is a match to the original's Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller. Medium-Poor quality Plastic. Good time shipping just under 3 weeks. I love the price, its a bargain and you cant buy it in on other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byszegedip on 01/09/2013

Acceptable quality, if its equipped can't notice the difference between the original and this one. Works fine with my X360 controller. Very easy to use. Not perfect fit, but still useable. Sometimes a bit hard to open the cover (have to push the open button harder) I've damaged the original cover with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySaenx on 11/15/2012

It fits the same as the "original". Very easy to use, you just put your AA batteries and you are ready to play. Works pretty fine with your xbox360 controller. Nice price. No Cons. Would be cool if you sell this item in other colors. Maybe translucent color would look awesome. This is an item ... Read more

Efficient Battery Case Efficient Battery Case II Efficient Battery Case III

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections