Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrammimonde on 05/27/2014

I'm sorry, there really aren't any. This semi-rigid mousepad arrived folded into quarters, with the layers coming apart and smelling like industrial solvents. It wasn't just unusable, it was harmful. I couldn't throw it in my household trash because the smell enveloped the entire room. I had to throw ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrSefe on 05/09/2013

Nice, slippery surface and rubbery underside. Quite large. I'd could done with half the size. Easy to clean. Stays in place. Smells really bad. Mine is about three month old and it still stinks sometimes. Also the surface isn't completely smooth. It has some random specs of dirt under the surface layer.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySegFoo on 09/21/2012

- Doesn't slip on the table. - Very resistent to abrasion. - Permits very smooth mouse's movement. - Big, you won't be "falling off" your mousepad. - Mine came a bit twisted, and it was hard to straighten it. - Has a very strong smell of rubber. - Writings on bottom sometimes causes strange ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycamorras on 08/19/2012

Good build quality and mouse works perfectly over it. The pad doesn't slide on the desk. I think it's a great Mouse Pad Mine arrived with two micro-imperfections, but that's not really a Con because they are difficult to see. No other cons. It's about 4 milimeters shorter than the description dimensions,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScrewdriver78 on 07/25/2012

Excellent! Amazing! I was looking for just such a pad for many years! It is heavy, it does not slide on the table. Conversely, the mouse glides over it perfectly. Positioning accuracy is beyond praise. I am an engineer and I work in CAD??, so for me it is especially important. I'll buy a dozen and I'... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections