Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrammimonde on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I'm sorry, there really aren't any. Cons:This semi-rigid mousepad arrived folded into quarters, with the layers coming apart and smelling like industrial solvents. It wasn't just unusable, it was harmful. I couldn't throw it in my household trash because the smell envelop... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrSefe on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice, slippery surface and rubbery underside. Quite large. I'd could done with half the size. Easy to clean. Stays in place. Cons:Smells really bad. Mine is about three month old and it still stinks sometimes. Also the surface isn't completely smooth. It has some random... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySegFoo on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Doesn't slip on the table. - Very resistent to abrasion. - Permits very smooth mouse's movement. - Big, you won't be "falling off" your mousepad. Cons:- Mine came a bit twisted, and it was hard to straighten it. - Has a very strong smell of rubber. -... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycamorras on 08/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality and mouse works perfectly over it. The pad doesn't slide on the desk. I think it's a great Mouse Pad Cons:Mine arrived with two micro-imperfections, but that's not really a Con because they are difficult to see. No other cons. OtherThoughts:It's about... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScrewdriver78 on 07/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Excellent! Amazing! I was looking for just such a pad for many years! It is heavy, it does not slide on the table. Conversely, the mouse glides over it perfectly. Positioning accuracy is beyond praise. I am an engineer and I work in CAD??, so for me it is especi... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections