DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer for Nokia 5800/5800W/5802
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymundoantiguo on 12/28/2013

Después de ver algún video en la red para aprender a cambiar la pantalla del Nokia de mi mujer, le eché valor y decidí cambiarla. La pantalla cumple, la calidad no es exactamente la misma que la pantalla original pero funciona perfectamente, quizás es algo menos sensible que la original, por lo demás, nada que añadir.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGiomm on 07/03/2013

the spare part touchscreer seems to be an original Nokia part, probably it is. From what I see I have no reason to believe that it is not an original part. The spare part fits exactly into place instead of the original now damaged. It's protected on both sides with adhesive films (remeber to remove it before put into the phone). The replacement part ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZbDrt on 02/12/2013

The price of course (as compared with genuine version) I have it installed just one day but definitelly works better than brokem one :) I hope it will be fine for a year at least...if so I will be fully satisfied :) Maybe one disadvantage - the space for buttons isn about 0,5mm bigger than it should be My digitizer had one bubble on touch layer, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycesarwylde on 08/24/2012

--It's cheap; --It fits perfectly; --It works. --A little tricky to install; --A little different from the original. No tools included, be careful when disassembling the phone, it has very fragile parts inside. I think it is a T6 torx screwdriver that you need for this one, I already had the tools from other phones. Consider buying screen protectors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRomanParshin on 04/11/2012

Very well packed. In the beginning I thought it was just for filling space in the box preventing items free shaking inside. However I realized there was something inside. That was touchscreen! It was new, with two films glued on both sides for scratch protection. There was no metal frame as on original part. But you can use the old one carefully(!!!... Read more

2 0
  • posted byzoranzr on 12/31/2011

It came wrapped really well in bubble-wrap, i bet i could drop the package from an airplane and still use it! Very cheap product but good quality build. Xpress button does not work. No other cons. Must to calibrate touch screen digitizer then it works just fine. Came quickly to Serbia. I sold mu Nokia 5800 Express music for better price :) Buy it, when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLauriz on 10/09/2011

It does fit the Nokia 5800XM perfectly. It is sensitive as the original one. It has Nokia logo on it. It came in well protected packaging. The price is very reasonable (3 times cheaper than genuine one). the top, bottom and edges are not precise. for example if you want to go back, you have to press 2-3mm down and so on, but thats not a big problem ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymrazz on 10/06/2011

IT is working with my Nokia 5800, I replace with it original one. You can do it at home you just need special screwdriver. Really good price if I compare to price in shops or service. I have on it even NOKIA logo. I is missing metal part on bottom of touch screen whitch is on original one, but it can work even whitout it and can be used part from original ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections