Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDjocas on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice look. Really protects the tablet. Its a hard to find item cause A500 is no longer in market. The price is really great. Cons:It doesnt fit 100% but close enough: the front camera could be covered. You need to adjust the position some times. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobster2107 on 04/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's great. Wanting a brown one. I can set it up to watch movies or adjust it another way to use on my lap at a perfect angle. Plus it looks good quality and professional. Good for business meetings. I am glad to have protection for my tablet device. The inves... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrakonis on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good looking cover, with stiff cardboard inside. Well protects the screen from scratches. No need in protective film if you don't worry about fingerprints on the screen. Cons:The rubber on the edges starting to peel in time, and the cover is falling apart. Esp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeodymio1 on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This Protective PU Leather Case for Acer A500 - Black is very good! -Good quality. -Good finish. -Seems real leather (I don't know if real or no haha) Got magnets on the cap Cons:You can lost WIFI signal slightly. Holes for the speakers are slightly misaligned... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystarkey on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Black leather like material, nice and sturdy Completely covers the tablet and protect it should it be dropped. Cons:Looks like it has cheap construction and like it may fall apart OtherThoughts:Despite it looking like cheap construction, this case has held up... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAzrae on 08/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A nice and good product, overal the quality build. The magnets to close the flap works nice. I like it very much. The Pu leather feels nice and my tablet fits nicely. The stand works like its meant to be. Cons:I had an problem with the magnet, it was broken or something... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqsebas on 07/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is exactly what it claim to be, no surprises the magnet is usefull to avoid openings the camera holes are exactly where they should Cons:x) the holes in the side to let plug somes devices are not exactly where they should, and sometimes you must to move a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanilAREFY on 03/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:High quality, low price! This case coast 95$ in Togliatti and 50$ if you buy from online shop. Cheaper than the analogues. Very happy with purchase! My first order from this site and it has been so successful! Cons:Long delivery! But this is a problem of Russian email.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydealmonger on 02/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The case fits the Acer Iconia A500 Android tablet tightly and keeps it well in place; - Functions as a sturdy stand and can be used in two positions; - Makes the tablet more stylish and protected; - The price of the case is very affordable; - Protects the tabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySabean on 01/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:is a stand which is stable when tablet is in place nice cover/finish all ports/accessories/switches except expansion accessible (using would mean you have no use for case though) good magnet close Cons:leather goes to the edge of the touch screen buckels around... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections