Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobster2107 on 10/19/2013

So this fit my uncles Acer tablet perfectly. Because it said what model this case was supposed to fit we weren't feeling that we were taking to much of a risk ordering it. And it was a much better price than the Best Buys and similar places in town to buy these. Plus a lot of electronic stores don't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDjocas on 07/02/2013

Very nice look. Really protects the tablet. Its a hard to find item cause A500 is no longer in market. The price is really great. It doesnt fit 100% but close enough: the front camera could be covered. You need to adjust the position some times. The protection is good, the price is ok and the quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobster2107 on 04/06/2013

It's great. Wanting a brown one. I can set it up to watch movies or adjust it another way to use on my lap at a perfect angle. Plus it looks good quality and professional. Good for business meetings. I am glad to have protection for my tablet device. The investment is worth it becuase my tablet was expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrakonis on 01/29/2013

Good looking cover, with stiff cardboard inside. Well protects the screen from scratches. No need in protective film if you don't worry about fingerprints on the screen. The rubber on the edges starting to peel in time, and the cover is falling apart. Especially tab for stand. A little awkward to hold ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeodymio1 on 01/02/2013

This Protective PU Leather Case for Acer A500 - Black is very good! -Good quality. -Good finish. -Seems real leather (I don't know if real or no haha) Got magnets on the cap You can lost WIFI signal slightly. Holes for the speakers are slightly misaligned, you must move the hole so that the sound comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystarkey on 11/19/2012

Black leather like material, nice and sturdy Completely covers the tablet and protect it should it be dropped. Looks like it has cheap construction and like it may fall apart Despite it looking like cheap construction, this case has held up extremely well. While it has had loose threads come off it and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAzrae on 08/31/2012

A nice and good product, overal the quality build. The magnets to close the flap works nice. I like it very much. The Pu leather feels nice and my tablet fits nicely. The stand works like its meant to be. I had an problem with the magnet, it was broken or something and there was a sharp edge sticking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqsebas on 07/29/2012

it is exactly what it claim to be, no surprises the magnet is usefull to avoid openings the camera holes are exactly where they should x) the holes in the side to let plug somes devices are not exactly where they should, and sometimes you must to move a littlebit the device to be able to plug things ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanilAREFY on 03/26/2012

High quality, low price! This case coast 95$ in Togliatti and 50$ if you buy from online shop. Cheaper than the analogues. Very happy with purchase! My first order from this site and it has been so successful! Long delivery! But this is a problem of Russian email. Delivered more than a month in Russia.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydealmonger on 02/01/2012

- The case fits the Acer Iconia A500 Android tablet tightly and keeps it well in place; - Functions as a sturdy stand and can be used in two positions; - Makes the tablet more stylish and protected; - The price of the case is very affordable; - Protects the tablet from scratches - There isn't a hole ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections