Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHenkdevries15 on 09/11/2013

One fan on my Sapphire ATI HD4850X2 didn't work anymore, so I was in need of a new fan. The installation was quite easy, the holes didn't line up perfectly, but I was able to fit it without any adjustments. Furthermore, it is a very silent fan. There is an additional metal bracket whereof I do not see the added value. But other that that, none! It does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydkk255 on 09/07/2013

Really nice cooler, fits with my Club 3d 6600GT, temp is lower ~10-20 degrees C , really quiet. Exactly as zalman v700 cooler. instructions ir very poor, you need some time to think how it is done, but then it is ready to work This is my second cooler, first arrived with some months delay, but, really bad quality, when i put on card, smell was too intolerable,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypablork on 12/22/2011

Good price. low noise. Fits at Ati Radeon HD 4650. Cool very well, 10 degrees less that the old cooler. Good design. Can be use in a lot of VGA models. The guide isn't so good, but you can figure how installed. Its bigger than the original fan, so can be a problem if you don't have much free space in the mother board. I recommend this fan, i buy it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysalvaescalante on 09/14/2011

- Price - Material - Actual performance - Noise (very silent) - All mounting material included - Size - Short power cable - Mounting instructions not very clear - Medium to high PC mounting skills My humble ATI HD5450 came with just a statin cooling solution that keeps the GPU around the 53ºC idle and near 62ºC stressed. After some research ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKofko on 04/13/2011

+ Price + Design + Silent + Universal + Compound included + Postage - Screws were a little short; short for GF7300GT - I can't find the second con - I still can't find the third con - So screws are the only one I dislike / Very, very, very good buy... Price was so low, build quality was quite nice, heatsink is bigger than expected (can compare with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxiC on 02/02/2011

A perfect Fan for my vga! Tested on a MSI HD4350 and down 20°C!!!!!!!! The VGA run with the original heatsink over the 55°C (the vga card have not cooler), I put a Pentium IV Cooler and I can down to 45°C the vga, but with this my vga work in 39°C (here in Argentina today is summer and the temperature of the environment is between 30 and 35°C) The cooler ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRhobson on 08/26/2010

CHEAP AS SH*T! SILENT AS A ROCK! Cooled my Geforce 8600gt 10ºC more than the OEM cooler. (My VGA is the same as the first google image result for "inno3d 8600gt") Instructions are a little hard to understand, but you only need to understand it once... ;D NOT mirror finished base, and my lapping showed that there's small metal on the base ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyosin95 on 04/26/2010

very cooling the video card(ATI readon hd4650). very cheap! looks very good! the temp is now 36oC and before it was 45oC! did not sitting at 100% on my card. this is better prouduct: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.14192 the build quality is bed! i got the plastic broken!!!( sorry for my english) very poor guide(no book) if you buy it i reccomend ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byphatTweaker on 01/11/2010

It works and it's cheap poor instructions, needed modifications to fit I got this to replace a dead fan on a EVGA 7600GT. The holes on the top mounting bracket did not initially fit, but after a few minutes with the ole Dremel I got it to fit. To install place the 2 longer screws through the backing plate and screw the 2 shorter nuts on to hold in place.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviperper on 10/01/2009

Does better job than most mid-low range card's stock cooling, which always tend to be a single slot small fan with a small block of aluminum. Flexible spacings between pins, increasing compatibility. Quiet even at the maximum speed(if your video card supports variable fan speed) On a x800xt it drops idle 5-10 degrees celsius, up to 15 for under stress.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections