Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHenkdevries15 on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:One fan on my Sapphire ATI HD4850X2 didn't work anymore, so I was in need of a new fan. The installation was quite easy, the holes didn't line up perfectly, but I was able to fit it without any adjustments. Furthermore, it is a very silent fan. Cons:There is an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydkk255 on 09/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really nice cooler, fits with my Club 3d 6600GT, temp is lower ~10-20 degrees C , really quiet. Exactly as zalman v700 cooler. Cons:instructions ir very poor, you need some time to think how it is done, but then it is ready to work OtherThoughts:This is my second cooler... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypablork on 12/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price. low noise. Fits at Ati Radeon HD 4650. Cool very well, 10 degrees less that the old cooler. Good design. Can be use in a lot of VGA models. Cons:The guide isn't so good, but you can figure how installed. Its bigger than the original fan, so can be a problem... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysalvaescalante on 09/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Price - Material - Actual performance - Noise (very silent) - All mounting material included Cons:- Size - Short power cable - Mounting instructions not very clear - Medium to high PC mounting skills OtherThoughts:My humble ATI HD5450 came with just a statin c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKofko on 04/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Price + Design + Silent + Universal + Compound included + Postage Cons:- Screws were a little short; short for GF7300GT - I can't find the second con - I still can't find the third con - So screws are the only one I dislike OtherThoughts:/ Very, very, very goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxiC on 02/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A perfect Fan for my vga! Tested on a MSI HD4350 and down 20°C!!!!!!!! The VGA run with the original heatsink over the 55°C (the vga card have not cooler), I put a Pentium IV Cooler and I can down to 45°C the vga, but with this my vga work in 39°C (here in Argen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRhobson on 08/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:CHEAP AS SH*T! SILENT AS A ROCK! Cooled my Geforce 8600gt 10ºC more than the OEM cooler. (My VGA is the same as the first google image result for "inno3d 8600gt") Cons:Instructions are a little hard to understand, but you only need to understand... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyosin95 on 04/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very cooling the video card(ATI readon hd4650). very cheap! looks very good! the temp is now 36oC and before it was 45oC! Cons:did not sitting at 100% on my card. this is better prouduct: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.14192 the build quality is bed! i got th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byphatTweaker on 01/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works and it's cheap Cons:poor instructions, needed modifications to fit OtherThoughts:I got this to replace a dead fan on a EVGA 7600GT. The holes on the top mounting bracket did not initially fit, but after a few minutes with the ole Dremel I got it to fit. To instal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviperper on 10/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does better job than most mid-low range card's stock cooling, which always tend to be a single slot small fan with a small block of aluminum. Flexible spacings between pins, increasing compatibility. Quiet even at the maximum speed(if your video card supports... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections