DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire C6-T60 XM-LT6 5-Mode 910-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap - Black (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzaffri on 08/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:WOW - I can SEE!!! I was not expecting much when I ordered this light with all the extras... but i tried anyway, and I am glad I did. Basically it is TOO much light ;-) I have used it for two days and it is still working just fine. Cons:None that i can speak of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCYDER2008 on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* 700 real lumens at 1,7 Amp 4v by luxometer and luminometer * Very high really bright, warm the light in your skin in near contact. * water proof and under water support 10m * glass lens * parabolic reflector * muy liviana y chiquita Cons:* No zoom * in high... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskblz on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very strong light, illuminates the whole room, when e.g. aimed at ceiling. The low is much lower than high. The whole flashlight is well built, and not too large, can fit into the larger pocket. Cons:The modes are messy, I switch it off in one mode and it will w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPAMaire on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really, really bright. So much power in a so little tube is incredible !!! The 3 power modes are useful, the brightest is to impress friends, middle power is enough, and lowest is already very good. The flickering mode is frightening, not good if you have epilep... Read more

4 0
  • posted bykaimann on 08/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, pocket fitted, powerfull light. I use it at work, at night and everybody always ask me were did I buy such a light. The price is soooo cheap, that I bought 5 of them already. Everybody home has one. Cons:It heats a little bit in high mode after a while,... Read more

3 0
  • posted byBedlam147 on 03/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright, has a whiter light than another T60 XM-L I have which in comparison appears more yellowish. Good throw, no central 'black spot'. Cons:Overheats & shuts off after a couple of minutes on high, had to dissaemble & introduce more heat compound b... Read more

3 0
  • posted byuomonero on 12/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the cost is good. dimensions are reduced. POWERFUL! bet on a white wall practically illuminating a room. LED is a brilliant white light. the torch body is well built, durable and well painted Cons:warms both the LED if you keep on for a long time. button to change the i... Read more

3 0
  • posted byveryperson on 11/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small and lightweight, yet very powerful, FINALLY! Nice beam, more flood than throw because of small reflector. The flood is very nice for bike use. Most useful setting is MID because it's still bright but saves energy (but I have not tested run time). Cons:Clickie had a... Read more

4 0
  • posted byD4rkVoid on 10/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It is a Very bright flashlight. - Size of torch is reasonable. - 5 modes on the torch w/ 5 sec memory. - Very Similar to the Ultrafire C3 Cree Q5 as seen in the pictures. - It comes in good packing (bubble wrapping and a box) Cons:- When i first got mine, my light keep... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections