Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFBroda on 05/14/2013

Impressed me the quality of the product for its very low price compared to similar in my country (Brazil). Impressed me also the quality of the packaging along with a user manual. Honestly I have nothing to comment. If need be I would buy again for sure. Good price and excelent stuff. I recommend it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartinpavser on 03/25/2013

Its well built, doesn't fell or look cheap. feels solid to grip, im using it on a 12/70 shotgun so i'll just have to see if lasts in time, but it seems strong enough for the task. Has a nice finish and no visible mold marks. As for the packaging, it comes in a plastick bag with an instruction manual.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJasonSi on 03/22/2013

Cheap magpul replica of the AFG. has the look of it, feels like it. Useful enough for airsoft and milsim situations. Tight enough on rails so no wobble. Obvious mold lines. The interchangeable piece in the middle wobbles quite often, but if you're holding onto it that won't really be an issue. I bought ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytazeux on 03/03/2013

Good product, sturdy, simple to mount, good solid metal threads for screws to go it. Uses 2 hex screws and one larger flathead screw (the center one) Comes with manual and additional 'finger shelf' to swap the flat one. Some pieces may have sharp and uneaven seams, but that can be fixed with a file. ... Read more

backside frontside sideview

0 0 3

• posted byc00ki3s on 01/03/2013

GREAT PRODUCT for the buy impressed, quite sturdy 12 bucks? like 1/3 of the price of the legit magpul afg looks nice color is flush(all black, nothing that changes the products color instruction manual just in case you need help. great for people who just bought it and dont know how to use it (even though ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bynjanson on 12/27/2012

This looks just like the original. fits great on my magpul airsoft gun m4. easy to mount (don´t forget to buy a rail) looks great at place. the quality is ok, nothing broken jet. i bought a 2 of them and no fault at any of them. Great price, at a regular airsoftshop this is much more expensive. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byamangu on 12/12/2012

Craftsmanship is great, very similar to the Magpul AFG, at only a fraction of the cost. Color is uniform, seams are barely seen, so the mold they used was very good. A little tight on the rail, but I prefer it like this. so not really a con. Great product at a great price. The construction seems very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjws755 on 12/08/2012

Good grip, solid construction, looks good. Well packaged. None really, seems ok to me. I bought this for my nephews first 22 rifle. He wanted something 'tactical', so I painted up a camo stock for a Ruger 10/22, put on slings and mounted a tac rail on the bottom forend of the stock to accept this forend ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytelenn on 10/13/2012

- Seems as good as the magpul angled fore-frip original one. - Perfectly fits picatinny rails on my smith & wesson military&police 15-22 (26mm). - Great price of course ! - It could come with an allen wrench to set it up. - There's too much mold line. I would like to see other colors for the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZamer on 09/26/2012

I'm very satisfied with this AFG because it are looking very cool in my airsoft weapon. It works very good, good support, no wobbles, it is fixed very strong at my rail. The build quality could be better because it have few irregularities at the edges, but this problem is easily solved with a little ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections