Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylgustavosantos on 05/09/2014

Built Quality is very nice, it works perfectly for hobbists and students and is very easy to transport. I looked for a simple and nice on in my country (Brazil) and it was pretty more expansive than that. So it's a nice buy. I don't see any cons for this price and a "not professional use". ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byademilde on 05/05/2014

Functioning perfect for what promises. The blue backlighting is excellent for viewing. Numbering is much clear and perfect. Even in a dark location with little lighting you can see the result of perfect numbers. The quality is not quite excellent, built basically plastic that seems to be a bit fr&#22... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcutin on 10/27/2013

Small, fancy and works fine. It has an useful back light that keeps on during some If seconds when you press its button. One of the probes came damaged as it has received an electrical discharge. The user manual is not in English, only in Chinese (this is the reason for only 4 stars in 'ease of use')... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucaslazari on 08/14/2013

Very good build! I'm using it to debug guitar effect pedals with the continuity test. I'm still a noob in electronics, but I showed it to my boss and he was very impressed by the quality and price of this multimeter! Regarding the multimeter itself, none that I could think of until now. Except that the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

This is simply awesome, I'm using this digital multimeter for many functions for months and it works perfectly, has good precision and seems to be very well built. Comes with a 10A limit, which is high and you can measure almost anything you want in electricity. It is very cheap. Can't beat that price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychicaok on 06/04/2013

- Good built quality. - Good for house works. - Backlight display. - Battery included. - Good size letters and case. - Rubbered case preventing from sliping. - None I can think off. - This item corresponds to what I where expecting. - Very happy with the product. - The instruction manual is in chinese ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxt881m on 05/16/2013

It is very accurate for the price-point and has a nice large screen with a back-light to make it easy to read in all lighting conditons, it comes with batteries (standard 9V size) and test leads and has a built in stand so it can stand up. The yellow soft jacket that it comes in does not quite fit properly,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeanmoul on 04/20/2013

Good quality built. Ready to use (the batteries and the wires are included). Good size : easy to carry. The colors of the box might have been better I recommend this cheap multimeter. For this price you can't have a better one. It is exactly what I was looking for. If you need a good and cheap multimeter,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfranziskanerfan on 04/15/2013

The price of course. The build quality is good (not excellent, but is not as bad as other items) The accuracy of the measuraments is good, and the response time is excellent (for a 12$ multimeter of course). It comes with the batterys, it surprised me a lot :-) The protective plastic is bended a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychoflaiter on 03/24/2013

Good relation price-quality-usefulness. Maybe the quality perceived is not the best one, but who cares taking into account the price It has all the options required for non professional use. Not too much bad points, and less taking into account the price. No manual in other language different than chinesse ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections