Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Very well built.
- Very cheap, similar multimeters cost 2 or 3 times more at stores where I live.
- Not as big as other multimeters so you can carry it very easily.
- Useful "data hold" button.
- You can read the display in dark enviroments because it has backlight.
- Measurements seem to be accurate. I have compared them with those given by another multimeter and values are the same. I have also used it with some spare components (resistors, batteries, a power supply, etc).
- Continuity test buzzer.
- Manual only in Chinese. It's not a problem if you know how to use it (and what safety measures you have to take).
I bought it because I also own a DT9205A (also sold at DX) but it's too big to take it with me, and this multimeter is smaller and has similar characteristics.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.