Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by2tts on 05/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: I do not have this exact cutter, but they all look the same. And these are a must for electrical work. Literally cuts trough copper and aluminium like butter, unlike the side cutting pliers like some people use. When ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byborkmadjai on 08/30/2013

This is a really nice cutter for the price, you can't expect something else, it's not the Facom line, but again, for the price, it is really good you have to open it real far, sometime, you have to use both hand for the big cable (like 6mm²), but all and all, it is not bad. none really expect i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadrianofborges on 07/24/2013

Works fine for copper wire. It's material is weak for steel cutting. A good steel cord cutter cost between 15-20 dollars in Brazil and seems to be weaker and smaller, but still works better. Parts move away when you try to cut steel cord. Parts aren't tight joined. Cape handle is thinner then expected.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclick4net on 04/05/2013

Cuts smoothly, even through thick steel wires. Very easy to use. No stain on the hand after cutting, because it makes the job so much easier. The handles could have padded with better, thicker coating. If you ever struggled with a regular cutter, this is the tool for you! I never thought cutting thick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJesusiscool on 02/20/2013

these cutters are my 2nd most used tool. been doing electronics for over 2 years now and had these for about that time. unfortunatly i keep loosing them lol and takes about a month for another pair to show up once purchased. But EXCELLENT for cutting and stripping copper cabling up to 6mm, in-expensive ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvamps4 on 11/22/2012

As pictured, it is a nice bright yellow so you don't loose it (my last pair was black, on the floor you couldn't see it!). I use it to snip small cable ties and computer wires, it handles this with ease. The spring in it is a bit useless, you need to manually pull apart the gripping action after each ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBashar85 on 10/15/2012

Cuts through copper wire like hot knife on butter. a little smaller than I expected but does the job for little wires especially if you have many wires to cut. It is very sharp. Stripping is a bit tricky but you could get used to doing it after sometime (although it's not supposed to be used as a stripper,... Read more

Steel Cord and Wire Cutter

0 0 0

• posted byYiannoscy on 09/06/2012

Cuts well Very good build quality (especially for the price) Cuts through steel quite thick that I wouldn't have expected it to cut through. Nothing it does the job. We will see in time if it will be rusty all stop cutting well but until the it does the work you want A very cheap and useful thing. For ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeraldolpp on 08/17/2012

good yarn, and cut, ease of use, thick cut cables easily. good finish. a little heavy. not return spring. must be handled with care. the rubberized coating could be improved recommend for those who need a wire cutter and robust and with large cutting capacity, and who need to cut thick cables with ease.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhelimanjoe on 05/12/2012

Very sharp. These make cutting wire feel like butter. The cutting edge is beveled curved. because of the sharp bevel you need to be careful because if you cut something hard like a bike spoke you may end up crushing the blade. Its really meant for soft material like copper etc. I don't like to sore this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections