Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadrianofborges on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Works fine for copper wire. It's material is weak for steel cutting. A good steel cord cutter cost between 15-20 dollars in Brazil and seems to be weaker and smaller, but still works better.Cons:Parts move away when you try to cut steel cord. Parts aren't tight j... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclick4net on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cuts smoothly, even through thick steel wires. Very easy to use. No stain on the hand after cutting, because it makes the job so much easier.Cons:The handles could have padded with better, thicker coating.OtherThoughts:If you ever struggled with a regular cutte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJesusiscool on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:these cutters are my 2nd most used tool. been doing electronics for over 2 years now and had these for about that time. unfortunatly i keep loosing them lol and takes about a month for another pair to show up once purchased. But EXCELLENT for cutting and stripp... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvamps4 on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:As pictured, it is a nice bright yellow so you don't loose it (my last pair was black, on the floor you couldn't see it!). I use it to snip small cable ties and computer wires, it handles this with ease.Cons:The spring in it is a bit useless, you need to manually pull ap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBashar85 on 10/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cuts through copper wire like hot knife on butter. a little smaller than I expected but does the job for little wires especially if you have many wires to cut. It is very sharp. Stripping is a bit tricky but you could get used to doing it after sometime (althou... Read more

Steel Cord and Wire Cutter
    0 0
  • posted byYiannoscy on 09/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cuts well Very good build quality (especially for the price) Cuts through steel quite thick that I wouldn't have expected it to cut through.Cons:Nothing it does the job. We will see in time if it will be rusty all stop cutting well but until the it does the wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeraldolpp on 08/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:good yarn, and cut, ease of use, thick cut cables easily. good finish.Cons:a little heavy. not return spring. must be handled with care.OtherThoughts:the rubberized coating could be improvedBottomline:recommend for those who need a wire cutter and robust and wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhelimanjoe on 05/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very sharp. These make cutting wire feel like butter. The cutting edge is beveled curved. Cons:because of the sharp bevel you need to be careful because if you cut something hard like a bike spoke you may end up crushing the blade. Its really meant for soft mat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuntg99 on 01/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cuts well Very good build quality (especially for the price) Cuts through steel quite thick that I wouldn't have expected it to cut through. Cons:None to be found, although I do se signs that it has been used on the blade, it works perfectly well for me still.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySimonetti2010 on 09/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:None. There are no pros for this product, because it doesn`t do what it is supposed to. Keep reading. Cons:Here we go! I got this cutter as a tool for my home bike repair shop. I meant it for cutting gear cables (steel, 1.2 mm) and gear cable housing (that contai... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections