DX » Community » Reviews » HD310 3.5" Internal SATA HDD-ROM Mobile Rack with Lock
Customer’s impression:
Very Usefull Device!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBraveDOG on 10/23/2014

Pros: Very good appliance(and useful). The construction is very good also. It has an upper spring to force the HD fits smoothly(with a little pressure). My MOBO doesn't have Hot Swap support but still is very usefull as I only need to add/remove backups HD sometimes. The system to lock closed as to open ... Read more

Impression:Very Usefull Device!;

0 0 0

• posted byobelix13 on 04/23/2013

The compact. Not difficult in installation. It is easy to use when has established. Minuses for a usage time has not found Quite good devices for your personal computer I use any more the first time to me all is pleasant also arranges. She is mine not the first purchase for my personal computer on DX ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJulioCASilva on 03/31/2012

Very good appliance(and useful). The construction is very good also. It has an upper spring to force the HD fits smoothly(with a little pressure). My MOBO doesn't have Hot Swap support but still is very usefull as I only need to add/remove backups HD sometimes. The system to lock closed as to open is ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections