DX » Community » Reviews » Tyre Wheel Valve Cap Red LED Flash Light for Car/Bike/Motorbicycle - Pair (3 x AG10)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobogo82 on 05/16/2014

These things, while they look gimmicky, can really make a difference. Easy to install, easy on the battery, bright. Others in traffic will most certainly see you with these installed. The price is good, build quality is not bad. It doesn't have a built-in mechanism to permanently turn them off when you're not using them, so they drain the battery when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRozi1992 on 12/03/2013

Real fun for low budget. Light shine very bright. Easy to mount. Everybody is looking back to see what is running on the street. Included baterries last for really long time. Are not waterproof. I don't leave them mounted on bike. My first pack of those light got broken after few months - water killed them. Sometimes the sensor needs more speed to light ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybocad2 on 05/19/2013

These lights make the ride a lot more fun, and ever safe. When you ride in high speed, the efect makes the whell looks very beatiful, and it is even better at the night!, If you ride on the streets is very good to, so the cars can see you bike better. THe only thing bad is its batteries, because it is kind of expensive to replace. You have to buy 6 ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byrobogo82 on 04/28/2013

These shine a nice red light all around your bike. They shine bright, so you are easily visible. These also make heads turn as everyone wants to see what is that on your bike. Mounting them is easy. Once mounted, they stay on (provided you screwed them on tight). Don't really appear to be waterproof, so I'm worried about the first time I get caught ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPetrooleg on 10/10/2012

Cheap! Funny! Increased the speed of the car by 20%! Engine dynamics significantly improved! Cons - not found! We had to sell the kit! 4 pieces! If possible, we must think of what some anti-theft device! Very funny stuff! Especially at night on the track! But in Russia, this device will not live long! If you leave at night it's likely to be stolen =... Read more

bulbs bulbs
    3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections