DX » Community » Reviews » Tyre Wheel Valve Cap Blue LED Flash Light for Car/Bike/Motorbicycle - Pair (3 x AG10)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybuchus on 08/13/2013

Amazing, fantastic lights for bike! Great price, easy setup, good resistance, algunas sometimes even water resistant, not water proof. When pedaling the night draws much attention, which is great for security. is a visually beautiful, it looks like the bike is floating through the streets. 's A great feeling. Fantastic. Encourages the use of the bike,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMotoPartner on 04/13/2013

Good product. Excellent packaging and fast shipping. Excellent work from the movement, during a stop - off. Very compact, all descriptions are correct. Color as the picture. Battery included. Well with my bike. Recommend to all. Light at the day is not very visible. I think that the shelf life of around a year. Good price, but not the lowest. In any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyberdarkplus on 01/31/2013

It's really amazing, the blue color is so vivid and bright that even looks against sunlight. If you love Tron, loved this article. It is so simple to use that just open the package, take away the safe and install on your car. motorcycle or bicycle. At night, if your car uses black rims, Dara an effect that does not use your car wheels and floats. The ... Read more

The article
    0 0
  • posted bybiljan on 01/16/2013

Good and easy to mount, just screw it to the tyre cap. There are two valve caps and two adapters in the pack and batteries are already inside but have a battery stoper that has to be removed before use. I don't know how long will the batteries work because I just got it yesterday, but that doesn't really matter because they are so easy to replace. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIngustan on 12/06/2012

Vibrant colors and bright light. The flicker is cool and it's quite sensitive to motion. Very fun and cool gift for the kids. Great at night. You need to take the paper slip out from between the batteries. The instructions don't really tell you that, so people may think that it's broken or battery is dead. The thread on one of them was flimsy but workable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAreosaman on 09/14/2012

Easy to use. I has adapters for smaller valves for kids bikes. It does the job of you being notice on the road. The thread between the light and the batteries compartment isn't very well made. It's necessary to be very careful when screwing both parts, so the thread wont be damaged. It should come with an on/off switch for saving battery life during ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPafman on 12/09/2011

The colour of this item is great. It's very simple to use, just put it instead of the valve cover on the tires of your bycicle, motorcycle or car. It has a sensor who turn off the lights when the wheel is stopped and turn on when you start runing the wheel. The effect is great at night. Not the greatest price for this item. Build quality is not very ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections