DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Port Manual USB 2.0 KVM VGA Switch Box Video Monitor (1920x1440 Max)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMSBlaster on 11/30/2014

Pros: Easy to use, functions well, the price Cons: Can't get full HD on the monitor It's a good product that works well and does what it promises, except for the resolution. Still the product is very useful and I use it daily in my lab. Read more

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byAFrank01 on 11/17/2013

it's easy to use. Works as it's supposed to. You connect the computers, connect the mouse, keyboard and vga into it, and just like that it starts working. And it's kind of cheap. Only has vga in, could have hdmi or maybe dvi. Doesn't come with the usb cables to connect the computers, had to bough than.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytreek on 02/07/2013

It is ver usefull if you know why to use this item for. Doesn't need any effort to start it working. At the begining input select switch was a little quirky (it just jumped between 1st and 4th input), but eventualy it started to work normaly. I would like that some Usb and VGA cables would be in tha ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycsimoni on 08/23/2012

Boa construção e aparência, recomendo este produto somente se tiver os cabos de conexão, VGA + USB. Algumas CPU's mais antigas travaram ou tiveram seu desempenho, reduzido percebidos no desempenho da Bios com lentidão entre a troca dos itens de configuração e no pr&... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygadd85 on 04/24/2012

1. VERY easy to use & Fast install time. 2. Plug N Play . 3. No power needed. 4. Works with USB Keyboard and mouse - Hard to find. 1. Change button needs hard push to work. 2. USB Hub good only for key board and mouse (can't plug Memory stick). 1. Im working with wireless Keyboard and Mouse and it ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byrw6hrm on 01/06/2012

Simple and cheap. A a good inner assembly, good soldering. Simple usable . 1. At first day one LED is died. 2. Button need a shock pressing. In another case switching not series. 3. Built-in USB-hub NOT USB2.0 compilant!!! Only USB 1.0!!! Many devices (as flash-drives, USB-IDE converter, USB-sound) not ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMeteorMark on 10/28/2011

Easy to connect the cables, no settings required. 3 USB console ports for keyboard, mouse and ? Video jitters so a restless image on 1280x1024 (75Hz) from one computer, 1024x768 (60Hz) from the other looks OK and 1024x768 (60Hz) from my oscilloscope looks good. Had to ajust the video of the first computer ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections