it's easy to use. Works as it's supposed to. You connect the computers, connect the mouse, keyboard and vga into it, and just like that it starts working. And it's kind of cheap. Only has vga in, could have hdmi or maybe dvi. Doesn't come with the usb cables to connect the computers, had to bough than. The materials are not the best. Not the most practical ... Read more
It is ver usefull if you know why to use this item for. Doesn't need any effort to start it working. At the begining input select switch was a little quirky (it just jumped between 1st and 4th input), but eventualy it started to work normaly. I would like that some Usb and VGA cables would be in tha bundle, because it would be easier to start using ... Read more
Boa construção e aparência, recomendo este produto somente se tiver os cabos de conexão, VGA + USB. Algumas CPU's mais antigas travaram ou tiveram seu desempenho, reduzido percebidos no desempenho da Bios com lentidão entre a troca dos itens de configuração e no próprio carregamento do Windows, desempenho foi ... Read more
1. VERY easy to use & Fast install time.
2. Plug N Play .
3. No power needed.
4. Works with USB Keyboard and mouse - Hard to find. 1. Change button needs hard push to work.
2. USB Hub good only for key board and mouse (can't plug Memory stick). 1. Im working with wireless Keyboard and Mouse and it works perfect :)
2. Working with 24 inch screen ... Read more
Simple and cheap. A a good inner assembly, good soldering. Simple usable . 1. At first day one LED is died.
2. Button need a shock pressing. In another case switching not series.
3. Built-in USB-hub NOT USB2.0 compilant!!! Only USB 1.0!!! Many devices (as flash-drives, USB-IDE converter, USB-sound) not working properly. So, if you use only keyboard ... Read more
Easy to connect the cables, no settings required. 3 USB console ports for keyboard, mouse and ? Video jitters so a restless image on 1280x1024 (75Hz) from one computer, 1024x768 (60Hz) from the other looks OK and 1024x768 (60Hz) from my oscilloscope looks good. Had to ajust the video of the first computer to 60Hz for a steady picture. Selecting the ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.