DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Thermometer (-58F to 572F)
  • 5 star 14 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybeta34 on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Long probe. Seems to be more or less waterproof. Works up to 300 °C. Pretty accurate Cons:Response is rather slow. Display becomes unreadable if upper case gets too warm (from steam or the like) OtherThoughts:It's okay quality-wise, but for temperatures muc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFishyFishCZ on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* For the price it is very well made. * I think I can say it is decently accurate * Sharp metal probe with plastic cover Cons:* Plastic cover hard to clean after use in liquids * Display is hard to read in low temperatures OtherThoughts:Since I bought it I found many op... Read more

Overall view °C or °F display with buttons Probe without plastic cover
    0 0
  • posted byRgilberto on 12/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good thermometer, Very usefull (actually it depends of your need for a thermometer) i use it to measure water temperature in buildings, and it has a good precision Cons:none up to now... didn't see any problem on it. But the buttons seems kind of waek... but they'r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byratronix on 07/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very hard, accurate and well built. the hole in the bottom allows to measure boiling water accurately without the metal needle to touch the bottom of the pot (made of metal and then hotter) Cons:i haven't found any yet, but i don't know if the plastic would endure... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhshalom on 06/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this thermometer in order to measure the temperature of my pool before I take my children inside the water. It provides an initial reading very quickly. The display is very clear, and it can switch between F and C. I did not have any issue with the bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantispam2468 on 04/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Has a wide range of temperature measurements - Can easily switch between C and F - Simple to function - Works with a variety of things, including taking body temperature or testing water temps. - Temp is accurate and calculated quite quickly. - Updates on the fly so no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzmeios on 01/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great wide-range thermometer. It is advertised as a turkey-meter :) (a thermometer used to cook meat) but I use it for hobby work involving heating materials and surfaces. Did not bother to verify the accuracy, but it seems about right. At least it's O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshusting on 10/16/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Large size - this can easily be used on items like large turkeys and still reach the centre. -Thick, sturdy probe. Doesn't look like it's going to break anytime soon. -Excellent build quality. Cons:-This thermometer takes a while to sweep a long range (i.e. room temp t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 09/13/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought is as a HUMAN THERMOMETER! In a hurry, I make a silly mistake, than, when it arrives here in home, I am afraid with the BIG SIZE of this gadget! IT IS REALLY HUGE! My wife stays with his jaws open, becouse I telled her before about this shops, ´for our... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytmlwyb on 08/18/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- shows temperature in several seconds (5 seconds approximately) - good range of temperatures to measure - has a hold button. useful - seems to be pretty accurate - waterproof (to a certain extent) - has a hole and the clip. might be useful for someone Cons:- plastic feel... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections