DX » Community » Reviews » ECAR H4 35W 3400-Lumen 8000K Xenon HID White Headlamps for Car (Pair/8~32V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvictorschouten on 06/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap kit. comes as a total package and gives very clear blue light Cons:Had to adjust the connector cable to put in my motorbike; headlight and high beam were switched.. Also the connector that you need to put directly into the inverter was from poor quality and t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykwikimports on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really awsome blue/white bright light it actually illuminates the entire road and street signs when driving, I was pleasantly suprised Cons:Only down side is the 2 red wires on the power input for the existing headlight loom need to be swapped around, then ballasts are a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasafran on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very very easy to connect - No need of additional wiring - Improves lighting really a LOT - Still can use the yellow high beam - You can buy the replacements here in DX for both lamps (in 8000k or 6000k) and ballast Cons:- had to change the connection betwee... Read more

1 1
  • posted byoskcaz on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great HID bulb, high beams suck and is just a standard yellow light but you don't need to use high beams, low beams HID are very bright Cons:Come wired wrong!! High beams and low beams are switched! Just switch the two little red wires on the small plug , also w... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjeepinscott on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've used a lot of HID light kits in everything from race cars, sidexsides, motorcycles and even spotlights. These have a second xenon bulb that acts as a low beam, making them street legal. Run low beam like normal or high beam for a very bright light. They c... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLuMen2 on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The installation and manual are very easy to follow, the installation is very simple and i think every one can do it. The light colour of the lamps are very good and very bright. You only need some tape or a screw to mount the balasts. Cons:I used the lamps fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byellolazo on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great color 8000k it is a bluish white. Nice luminous intensity. it have the perfect connector to replace the h4 lights. very fast start response. very cheap product ifyou take in count that came 2 lamps and 2 ballast Cons:The balast are a bit tick, nothing that can not... Read more

Xenon lamp(right) vs common 60w h4  lamp
    0 0
  • posted bydragonite26 on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:precio exelente y muy buena calidad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cons:ninguna contra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Read more

1 3
  • posted byfordartur on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was searching a HID system and I choose this one because of the prize and the disponibility of parts in case anything fail (and in case it fail, I can buy another set and keep it as a spare because is quite cheap). The functionality is good, it gives quite a lot of li... Read more

4 0
  • posted byrickiewuu on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Worked as soon as I plugged it all in! No flickering, exactly what I wanted. Better than my halogens by a lot! Have already purchased another set. Cons:If only it came with slim ballasts, would be able to hide it better! OtherThoughts:Wouldn't have to think tw... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections