DX » Community » Reviews » ECAR H4 35W 3400-Lumen 8000K Xenon HID White Headlamps for Car (Pair/8~32V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvictorschouten on 06/15/2014

Very cheap kit. comes as a total package and gives very clear blue light Had to adjust the connector cable to put in my motorbike; headlight and high beam were switched.. Also the connector that you need to put directly into the inverter was from poor quality and therefore gave me troubles on the road once since i only had 1 lamp in my motorbike. Had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykwikimports on 12/03/2013

Really awsome blue/white bright light it actually illuminates the entire road and street signs when driving, I was pleasantly suprised Only down side is the 2 red wires on the power input for the existing headlight loom need to be swapped around, then ballasts are a little loud and the othe down side is the high beam is really poo, boring old yellow ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasafran on 08/07/2013

- Very very easy to connect - No need of additional wiring - Improves lighting really a LOT - Still can use the yellow high beam - You can buy the replacements here in DX for both lamps (in 8000k or 6000k) and ballast - had to change the connection between red wires to make high and low beam. But i had read it previusly in other reviews and it was not ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byoskcaz on 06/11/2013

Great HID bulb, high beams suck and is just a standard yellow light but you don't need to use high beams, low beams HID are very bright Come wired wrong!! High beams and low beams are switched! Just switch the two little red wires on the small plug , also where it plugs into the ballast I had to switch it around the other way and now it works perfect ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjeepinscott on 06/04/2013

I've used a lot of HID light kits in everything from race cars, sidexsides, motorcycles and even spotlights. These have a second xenon bulb that acts as a low beam, making them street legal. Run low beam like normal or high beam for a very bright light. They come in an h4 bulb with a regular car bulb type plug. Very easy to install. The plug was wired ... Read more

3 2
  • posted byLuMen2 on 05/19/2013

The installation and manual are very easy to follow, the installation is very simple and i think every one can do it. The light colour of the lamps are very good and very bright. You only need some tape or a screw to mount the balasts. I used the lamps for about half a hour and one light is already dead. So the lamps are not that good quality... It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byellolazo on 04/09/2013

Great color 8000k it is a bluish white. Nice luminous intensity. it have the perfect connector to replace the h4 lights. very fast start response. very cheap product ifyou take in count that came 2 lamps and 2 ballast The balast are a bit tick, nothing that can not be handle, but are not slim at all. Working the balast have a continous very audible ... Read more

Xenon lamp(right) vs common 60w h4  lamp
    0 0
  • posted bydragonite26 on 03/16/2013

precio exelente y muy buena calidad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ninguna contra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exelente!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Read more

1 3
  • posted byfordartur on 02/01/2013

I was searching a HID system and I choose this one because of the prize and the disponibility of parts in case anything fail (and in case it fail, I can buy another set and keep it as a spare because is quite cheap). The functionality is good, it gives quite a lot of light and comparing with before is like... day and night :) none for the prize, maybe ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byrickiewuu on 12/20/2012

Worked as soon as I plugged it all in! No flickering, exactly what I wanted. Better than my halogens by a lot! Have already purchased another set. If only it came with slim ballasts, would be able to hide it better! Wouldn't have to think twice about picking up another one of these, I owned two of these in the past 3 years on two of my vehicles. I've ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections