DX » Community » Reviews » Camouflage Pattern Silicone Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controller - Grey + White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRedtrooperx on 03/10/2014

Gosh I love this. It gives you great grip, even if you have sweaty/oily hands. Now I can eat chips while I play Call of Duty hahaha :D The price is soo cheap!!!!!! The only con I saw was when you put it on your controller, be carefull. It can rip. Other than that there are no other cons about this product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjackolantern25 on 12/28/2013

This is cool cool cool!!! Controller looks awesome wearing this product. it feels soft and very secure on the controller and above all it is cool looking! It is snug fitting and feels way better in my hand now and it isnt going to slip, might even improve my shooting accuracy. none I bought a few extra ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedsonbatista on 12/03/2013

Adere perfeitamente ao controle, não atrapalha a jogabilidade. Adere perfeitamente ao controle, não atrapalha a jogabilidade. Adere perfeitamente ao controle, não atrapalha a jogabilidade. Adere perfeitamente ao controle, não atrapalha a jogabilidade. nada até o momento nada ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEBMoraes on 08/17/2013

Silicone protector for xbox control enters the control just right, portege against sweat, scratches and dust, it is worth buying, not to mention that the control is with another guy, gives to wash and put back. Recommend the product very useful for those who receive friends at home to rounds of game.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxKodaBear on 04/08/2013

Protects the controller pretty well. Fits on nicely too. The shape is slightly stretched in some parts, and too tight in others. At the top of the joysticks, the cover overhangs a little, making it harder to push the stick right up and barely possible to click while up. This slowly moves over time, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaiqueHardy on 03/12/2013

Is a good product to make your controller looks more cool.It is good too for people who's the hands sweat more.The camo make the controller looks like new and is good to protect too!The price is very good,because here in Brazil,a Silicone Protective costs R$15,00 while here in DX costs R$5,00 Seems to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalderian on 12/31/2012

- Great for sweaty hands. - Very comfortable to use. - Easy to put in and out. - Keeps controls clean from dirty hands, specially for kids that usually don't mind about that. - Absorbs some of the impact if the controller fell off to the floor. - Makes the controllers "non-slip". - It won't ... Read more

Control with protection...

0 0 0

• posted byKizuite on 10/19/2012

Very neat and cool look. fits perfectly on the controller, and feels very nice in your hands. Gives you a great feeling of sure grip and stays discrete - you wont notice it's there while your using it. - Good quality for the price. Might be a bit tought to slap on the controller, and it feels like straining ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections