DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 3.2A Power Supply Transformer for LED Light Bulb (AC 110~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarkasha on 01/18/2014

great item has very stable voltage and current i used it for my home project get connecet to it 12v 30w led strip and it is on for 10 hours aday did not have any problems with it yet, working just fine, the mesh cover is really great getting the parts inside protected from the invairment. the screws ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarkasha on 12/26/2013

great item has very stable voltage and current i used it for my home project get connecet to it 12v 30w led strip and it is on for 10 hours aday did not have any problems with it yet, working just fine, the mesh cover is really great getting the parts inside protected from the invairment. the screws ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarkasha on 12/14/2013

0 0 0

• posted byarkasha on 12/13/2013

0 0 0

• posted byarkasha on 12/13/2013

0 0 0

• posted byiemand14 on 10/18/2013

- Good price - Doesn't become to hot - Small form factor - Output voltage is adjustable and stable - Works perfect on 230V and 50 Hertz in Europe - You need something to protect contacts - Input and output on the same side - Nothing foreseen to mount (on wall for example) Will see how it keeps performing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymercedesc200 on 12/05/2012

Have bought 4 pieces of this and it seems that both construction methods and components are of good quality. Delivers 12V at 3.3A (tested with load) without the ripple increasing significantly. Going to buy more to the installation of LED lighting It is important for me that the device does not take ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhardwarebug on 10/29/2012

The switching power supplies hold the voltage between idle and full load, good constant. It is recommended that the equipment be subjected to a test before installation. I had 10 devices unfortunately 2 failures. Even if one calculates with, the price is still low. I opened one of the defective units ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomicapo on 09/04/2012

The transformer is very nice looking. Perfect finish. Very good output! I'm driving a Black n Decker portable fridge rated in around 10A and it works perfectly! Totally silent. In my case, just a very little overheat, but I'm using it 24hs and still, it's ok. The connector is very exposed and it may ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypierrelesek on 08/02/2012

Very powerful, well-finished, metal. It completely filled its functionality. The device is super airy with its small hole in the hull. it really is a trusted product. The product has a pilot light which simplifies visually to be sure the unit is in fonctionnemet, it's not much but super useful when testing ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections