Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysof000 on 04/21/2014

-Easy to mount -A lot of mount pieces and options -Two switches included 1. On/off 2. Pressure -Took no time at all to zero in -My on/off switch is faulty and is very poorly made. The pressure switch is way better! -I broke a screw trying to install it, so in 1 of the 3 soccets there is no screw. This could be done better by using better materials. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTristen40 on 02/12/2013

Small, Compact and Easy to mount, cable is sufficiently long enough to mount the push pad on either side of the receiver. Easy to mount, with correct assembly tools included. Alternate on/off switch allows for versatile use. Functions well and requires none/minimal adjustment of sights when mounted. Works well indoors, or in low light outdoor conditions,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHemuz on 02/01/2012

Really nice piece of work solid and points quiet accurate when you use moment to adjust it. Just perfect for a hand crossbow or airsoft gun Owned like year and this were way much better i ever could imagine the adjustment screws doesn't work at all but that is just a small con for airsoft user maybe a bit bigger for those who uses it for action shooting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclotsoc on 12/07/2010

This sight came out of the box ready to mount and use, complete with battery and two switches -- back of the unit and the pressure switch. Both worked just fine. At the price it's a great product. Quite visible in the day, and perfect for night shooting. The bolts for the mount are way too long, so leave ends sticking out that could snag on clothing ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMardec on 09/28/2010

-Easy to mount -A lot of mount pieces and options -Two switches included 1. On/off 2. Pressure -Took no time at all to zero in -My on/off switch is faulty and is very poorly made. The pressure switch is way better! -I broke a screw trying to install it, so in 1 of the 3 soccets there is no screw. This could be done better by using better materials. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZenha on 07/28/2010

The laser is very bright, even in sunlight! Very easy to aim in. Comes with mounts for both the barrel and the normal gun mounts! Works with airguns, shotguns, etc. The design makes it feel a bit cheap and mine stopped working in the rain. The block color on the laser and the mount easily falls of when mounting it. I mounted it on my BB-Gun and enjoyed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeeeeeeright on 09/01/2008

Really, really easy to use. Both barrel and rail mounts. Two types of activation switches. The supplied allen wrenches semms to be ok quality. Could not get the dot adjusted fat enough to one side just with the screws. Had to rotate the whole unit to get the dot just where I wanted. This makes "In field" adjustments really difficult... Could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflandersj on 08/14/2008

The laser is very bright, even in sunlight! Very easy to aim in. Comes with mounts for both the barrel and the normal gun mounts! Works with airguns, shotguns, etc. The design makes it feel a bit cheap and mine stopped working in the rain. The block color on the laser and the mount easily falls of when mounting it. This laser should come with some protective ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHumper on 06/12/2008

It's CHEAP! You are not going to find a laser sight for your gun anwhere this cheap, unless you steal it! It came with everything, including the battery, alan wrenches to install, and stupid little box to keep everything inside. My tail cap (on-off switch) was machined wrong! It won't work at all, which means I have to use the pressure switch. It seems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucon on 05/19/2008

All parts of this laser are made well i thought. The pressure switch is smooth and easy to use. I prefer the on off cap myself. The barrel mount is a good addition to this kit and is an easy fix if the rail mount doesn't fit your gun. Found this laser is great for night shooting and have adapted it to my 22 rife using the barrel mount. I didn't find ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections