DX » Community » Reviews » Chrome Deck Faucet Package (Wall Mounted)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanygise on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are also great for saving counter top space when combined with any sink. Wall mount faucets are very flexible - install them at any height. They are available in traditional or contemporary styling and in a variety of finishes Cons:nothing to say,my wife its happy!... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydanygise on 10/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:my wife its so happy_! its modern type Beauty and adaptability. good material. Delivery time was acceptable this thing is awesome. i installed myself and it looks great. very modern looking. it makes your bathroom looks really nice Cons:nothing to say because its made w... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydanygise on 10/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:From finishes that are guaranteed to last a lifetime, to faucets that perfectly balance your water pressure, Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and reliable, innovative design Cons:cons?nothing to say my wife its so happy! OtherThoughts:you will find that DX... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections