DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Pet Hair Clipper Trimmer w/ Accessories Set (AC 220~230V)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfantasma75 on 03/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have a male belga shipper it have a lot of hear, i used to cut the back hair, becouse it have a desease that urine like a female.- I used to do the higienic cut, i mean the hair arround the ... Cons:It is very small and it tangle up with dogs with long hair,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytercel17 on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very short hair pretty good quality with five measures to cut hair fast shipping good delivery and very responsible, biene with charger and cleaning supplies Cons:to use more elements OtherThoughts:very short hair pretty good quality with five measures to cut hair fast... Read more

Rechargeable Pet Hair Clipper Trimme Rechargeable Pet Hair Clipper Trimme Rechargeable Pet Hair Clipper Trimme Rechargeable Pet Hair Clipper Trimme Rechargeable Pet Hair Clipper Trimme Rechargeable Pet Hair Clipper Trimme
    1 0
  • posted byprotomank on 05/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good blade Do not hurt pet in skin curves Good to handle and clean Very well built Battery with good duration Cons:You can't use without charging, but the good news is that instead of other model I tested, this one has a good battery and will endure 30 mi... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections