Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byneyjss on 02/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Once installed, it's a great product. Understand that first you have to configure it on a PC or notebook (don't worry, it's simple).Cons:Software on cd is outdated. Didn't work at first with Windows 7 or 8.OtherThoughts:Software on CD didn't work? Search for the vonets sit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrvasconmdx on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I have a SONY Bravia TV the wifi dongle price is unreal. With this I have put my TV on the wifi network. If you need to plug something on the wifi network but you only have ethernet port, buy this and be happy!Cons:The unit may get hot with usage, but this is the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykhcrazy10 on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:- Easy setup once you figure out you have to plug in the usb and the ethernet cable - Dealextreme packaging protects item and mini disc (bubbled wrapped envelope + bubble wrap in the original item box - Very good price. Same item sells on Amazon for 30-40 dollars... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCresusJisto on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Small size (but could be smaller); easy to use, light, and to me was very usefull. I used it for my Xbox 360, it is the older model (big one) and therefore does not have built-in wi-fi, so instead of buying the official Microsoft Wi-Fi Adapter i used this Wi-fi... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjamesrios on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This product is great, comes with a cd with to configure the wireless network (login and password). Just make the content of the cd install mode, perform configuration and connect to the desired device. It is compatible with any device that has Rj45 input (TV, satellite... Read more

1 0
  • posted byarobles74 on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Easy to install, I did my installation in 5 minutes, it has a manual and a cd for do this more easily. very cheap!! If you are looking for a Wifi device, this is the best one. In my first day, has had proved working with Xbox and a Dreambox (satellite device )Con... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBSwan on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good for mediacenter Icondit Toucan Nano. I tried found compatible usb-wifi doungle but haven't succeed. But with this device I give internet for my player. Thank's for creators! Configuration appfrom disk launched on win 8 w/o any problems (version for vista).Co... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydedaobio on 12/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I bought this wi-fi dongle to connect my Sony Bravia TV to the internet. Sony has a wi-fi adapter, but here in Brazil it costs more than US$ 125.00, and this is when you find one to buy. It works properly and its easy to configure. It's small and uses my tv usb... Read more

5 1
  • posted byAndresvdb on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cheap simple to use, you don't need to be an IT export to get it up and running clear manual, with some minor spelling errors draws power from usb, so no need for an adapter nice looking hardware (a matt kind of blue, looks professional!)Cons:Need a Windows compu... Read more

3 0
  • posted byuntg99 on 10/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Pretty easy configuration and setup once it is plugged in. Range and speed is acceptable. Great great product for its intended purpose. You can also use a USB plug pack to power the device.Cons:Does not support online/web configuration (probably would be hard t... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections