DX » Community » Reviews » Vonets VAP11G USB IEEE802.11b/g Wi-Fi Dongle Bridge - Blue
  • 5 star 11 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byneyjss on 02/15/2014

Once installed, it's a great product. Understand that first you have to configure it on a PC or notebook (don't worry, it's simple). Software on cd is outdated. Didn't work at first with Windows 7 or 8. Software on CD didn't work? Search for the vonets site on the internet. Go to the products tab. Find VAP11G. You'll find the download option on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhkeduardo on 01/01/2014

Perfect to use on my Smart TV. The original wi-fi dongle costs 5x more. How it uses the RJ45 plug, no drivers needed. It is a bit tricky to configure, but the manual explains step by step how to configure the device on your network. You can not leave your router with automatic channels. Can be powered by USB. It's likely you will not need to worry about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJpcariok on 12/19/2013

*Very Easy To Configure and Use, Just Insert the Cd, Install the necessary programs, plug the VAP11G and Configure It. Very Intuitive. *Works Fine. *Good Internet Speed. *Great for Smart Tvs without wifi. *Small Usb Cable, but only this. *Get a little hot with some use. *Not real (big) Cons at all. *It took a little long to arrive but not too much. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrvasconmdx on 12/01/2013

I have a SONY Bravia TV the wifi dongle price is unreal. With this I have put my TV on the wifi network. If you need to plug something on the wifi network but you only have ethernet port, buy this and be happy! The unit may get hot with usage, but this is the only issue so far. You can use this on IP Cameras, Video games, Cable TV Box, basically on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaaimar on 09/25/2013

- Connects very well my Samsung smart tv internet. - Perfectly replaces the original dongle. - Easy to configure and install. - Cheaper than the original wifi dongles. - Heat some to leave it on a long time but does not affect performance (this is not a problem) - It's ugly (could offer better design and color options.) Good device, it's powered by ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykhcrazy10 on 08/29/2013

- Easy setup once you figure out you have to plug in the usb and the ethernet cable - Dealextreme packaging protects item and mini disc (bubbled wrapped envelope + bubble wrap in the original item box - Very good price. Same item sells on Amazon for 30-40 dollars. - Windows only setup (incompatibilities with Bootcamp on macs that require a thundbolt ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCresusJisto on 04/04/2013

Small size (but could be smaller); easy to use, light, and to me was very usefull. I used it for my Xbox 360, it is the older model (big one) and therefore does not have built-in wi-fi, so instead of buying the official Microsoft Wi-Fi Adapter i used this Wi-fi bridge as a cheaper alternative. So far is doing the job flawlessly. Has to install the configuration ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjamesrios on 03/13/2013

This product is great, comes with a cd with to configure the wireless network (login and password). Just make the content of the cd install mode, perform configuration and connect to the desired device. It is compatible with any device that has Rj45 input (TV, satellite receivers, computers, laptops, etc). Overall, the unit is very beautiful, has a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byarobles74 on 03/07/2013

Easy to install, I did my installation in 5 minutes, it has a manual and a cd for do this more easily. very cheap!! If you are looking for a Wifi device, this is the best one. In my first day, has had proved working with Xbox and a Dreambox (satellite device ) Nothing!! at this time, I did not had any. this is my first buy for this brand and i'm very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBSwan on 02/26/2013

Good for mediacenter Icondit Toucan Nano. I tried found compatible usb-wifi doungle but haven't succeed. But with this device I give internet for my player. Thank's for creators! Configuration appfrom disk launched on win 8 w/o any problems (version for vista). No con's at all. It smaller than on photos. It easyly can be placed any where. Signal level ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections