• 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Has it's cons, but does the job for my XBOX 360.

posted by CresusJisto on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Small size (but could be smaller); easy to use, light, and to me was very usefull. I used it for my Xbox 360, it is the older model (big one) and therefore does not have built-in wi-fi, so instead of buying the official Microsoft Wi-Fi Adapter i used this Wi-fi bridge as a cheaper alternative. So far is doing the job flawlessly.

Cons:

Has to install the configuration software on a WINDOWS, and can only connect to ONE wi-fi network at once, it would be much better if it could make a "list" of automatic connectable wi-fi networks, like a computer, so when one network isn't available, it automaticly connects to the next one. But besides that, NO PROBLEM.
    Oh, and it kind of gets hot sometimes, so far nothing serious, but can be a issue at long-term.

OtherThoughts:

Was very useful for me, i spared around 100 Dollars (200 Reais here in Brazil) buying this little guy instead of the official adapter.

Bottomline:

GREAT purchase, was really useful, however could be a little cheaper, like 18 dollars maximum. But still a cheaper alternative to me than buying the Microsoft Adapter.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections