DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Netsys 500mW 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0 300Mbps Wi-Fi Wireless Network Adapter w/ 6dBi Antenna
  • 5 star 16 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCassak on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The build quality on this antena is good. I can plug it into the back of my PC no problem, and I feel like it will not break even if I move it around. It connects to network automatically, and the speed is good. It has approximately the same range as the wireless networ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboltique on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Supports Access Point mode. Comes with a huge detachable antenna (standard wi-fi antenna connector). Works with standard drivers in Debian Linux. CD contains a lot of Linux and even Android stuff. Perfect wi-fi adapter for my Raspberry PI. Cons:Antenna is big... Read more

0 1
  • posted byFigure19 on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Strong signal, much stronger than ordinary wi-fi routers. - Standard Realtek 8191SU driver for WinXP from Realtek site has access point (AP) ability. Cons:- No 5 GHz range - 300 MBit one direction only OtherThoughts:I have installed it at the production site... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypyrocks on 08/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works very well - no drivers needed on windows 8, recognized it automatically (but it comes with a drivers CD maybe for old OSs) Reception is very good with the antenna, speed is also very good. Cons:Without the antenna the reception is somewhat poor (in dista... Read more

1 0
  • posted byerikbikey on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Worked out of the box on windows 8 with no additional drivers installed. Works on linux as well. Works on mac as well. Transmit performance was 10% higher than my existing Netgear WNDA3100 due to higher TX power. Very good range in doors. Cons:The receive perfor... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydamir.perisa on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*small stick *widely supported chipset *works perfectly under linux (module r8712u), works also as well under windows and osx without any problems *good antenna, gives around 40% better wlan signal than built-in wlan antenna of my lenovo laptop Cons:plastic co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomaki on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well, it is not so expensive, has small outline, don't heat too much, comes with a 5 dbi antenna, longer than standard 2dbi antennas. Works on Linux, windows and Mac. I've tested myself on Windows and Linux. Cons:Cheaper prices are always better, don't you thi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVladTR95 on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Installed without problems, the driver from the included. Once connected to the network, signal quality is excellent. A big plus is the presence of the driver CD in the set, although the driver easily install without it. A good antenna, a good amplifier. Cons:Un... Read more

working adapter
    2 0
  • posted byR4gN4r0k on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have an Ideapad u410 Lenovo Laptop. This model has serious problems with wifi signal and speed. Now they are all solved. It gets wifi signals i have never seen in other computers in my house. It's just an incredible improvement. Cons:Perhaps it's a quite big,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquadrac on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:simply works great! great reception from across three rooms! very good speed as promised I use it to connect a media center (XMBC) computer to the network while all of my movies are stored in my main desktop computer - that means that all my media is via streami... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections