DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Netsys 500mW 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0 300Mbps Wi-Fi Wireless Network Adapter w/ 6dBi Antenna
Customer’s impression:
Happy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymisterchoco on 05/06/2015

Despite I am not an expert at this, I would like to tell that this product has many pros. My oberservations are based on using the product for almost 2 years (I forgot to write a review at that time): pros: -low price -good quality: I get full signal and the speed is good too. I had a more Sweex... Read more

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byCassak on 07/07/2014

The build quality on this antena is good. I can plug it into the back of my PC no problem, and I feel like it will not break even if I move it around. It connects to network automatically, and the speed is good. It has approximately the same range as the wireless network adaptor on a normal No on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXuzinho on 03/23/2014

This wifi adapter is very good! Initially she seems to be very fragile but so far proved tougher than I imagined. The connection quality is good and the distance that covers the antenna signal is very good too. I bought this adapter to eliminate with the network cables passed the house but always... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPsychoticmicro on 03/18/2014

Very good and qualitative goods I live in the house of 5 floors Catches Wi Fi of all neighbors in the house and in houses opposite Convenient and compact Works without hindrances Fast shipping Good package You pay with PayPal & you money are protected Not have nothing Cons Very good and live... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViikate on 03/11/2014

this product has working good all the time I have to use it. the product was packaged very well. I have win 8 and orginal driver cd didnt work, so I downloaded driver from here and setup it working with older windows mode. Does not want to stay up at the end of usb extension cable. After setup no... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXuzinho on 02/16/2014

This wifi adapter is very good! Initially she seems to be very fragile but so far proved tougher than I imagined. The connection quality is good and the distance that covers the antenna signal is very good too. I bought this adapter to eliminate with the network cables passed the house but always... Read more

Great and fast wifi adapter. I use everyday at home!

0 0 0

• posted byRemston on 12/11/2013

Installed without problems, the driver from the included, but late updated to realtek latest one. Once connected to the network, signal quality is excellent. A big plus is the presence of the driver CD in the set, although the driver easily install without it. A good amplifier. No cons so far. of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCornelusT on 11/30/2013

Very good product. Thanks. It works very good on network. Reccomand with confidence.small stick *widely supported chipset *works perfectly under linux (module r8712u), works also as well under windows and osx without any problems *good -- Strong signal, much stronger than ordinary wi-fi routers.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexherr on 11/22/2013

I bought this dongle to use it with a WD tv Live player, it works flawlessly! I was affraid it wouldn't work because of the strict list WD has for compatible hardware. But, I just plugged it in, looked for the internet settings and searched for my network; I got full bars! The unit is installed I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboltique on 11/19/2013

Supports Access Point mode. Comes with a huge detachable antenna (standard wi-fi antenna connector). Works with standard drivers in Debian Linux. CD contains a lot of Linux and even Android stuff. Perfect wi-fi adapter for my Raspberry PI. Antenna is big and heavy, so if your USB port is somewhat... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere