DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Netsys 500mW 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0 300Mbps Wi-Fi Wireless Network Adapter w/ 6dBi Antenna
  • 5 star 25 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCassak on 07/07/2014

The build quality on this antena is good. I can plug it into the back of my PC no problem, and I feel like it will not break even if I move it around. It connects to network automatically, and the speed is good. It has approximately the same range as the wireless network adaptor on a normal laptop computer. No problem with drivers on a ASUS pc with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXuzinho on 03/23/2014

This wifi adapter is very good! Initially she seems to be very fragile but so far proved tougher than I imagined. The connection quality is good and the distance that covers the antenna signal is very good too. I bought this adapter to eliminate with the network cables passed the house but always shot to take them on trips. In many of these trips that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPsychoticmicro on 03/18/2014

Very good and qualitative goods I live in the house of 5 floors Catches Wi Fi of all neighbors in the house and in houses opposite Convenient and compact Works without hindrances Fast shipping Good package You pay with PayPal & you money are protected Not have nothing Cons Very good and qualitative goods I live in the house of 5 floors Catches Wi ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byViikate on 03/11/2014

this product has working good all the time I have to use it. the product was packaged very well. I have win 8 and orginal driver cd didnt work, so I downloaded driver from here and setup it working with older windows mode. Does not want to stay up at the end of usb extension cable. After setup there was no problems and it gives good signal / connection.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXuzinho on 02/16/2014

This wifi adapter is very good! Initially she seems to be very fragile but so far proved tougher than I imagined. The connection quality is good and the distance that covers the antenna signal is very good too. I bought this adapter to eliminate with the network cables passed the house but always shot to take them on trips. In many of these trips that ... Read more

Great and fast wifi adapter. I use everyday at home!
    0 0
  • posted byRemston on 12/11/2013

Installed without problems, the driver from the included, but late updated to realtek latest one. Once connected to the network, signal quality is excellent. A big plus is the presence of the driver CD in the set, although the driver easily install without it. A good amplifier. No cons so far. Will see after few months of use :) Delivery time was acceptable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCornelusT on 11/30/2013

Very good product. Thanks. It works very good on network. Reccomand with confidence.small stick *widely supported chipset *works perfectly under linux (module r8712u), works also as well under windows and osx without any problems *good -- Strong signal, much stronger than ordinary wi-fi routers. - Standard Realtek 8191SU driver for WinXP from Realtek ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexherr on 11/22/2013

I bought this dongle to use it with a WD tv Live player, it works flawlessly! I was affraid it wouldn't work because of the strict list WD has for compatible hardware. But, I just plugged it in, looked for the internet settings and searched for my network; I got full bars! The unit is installed on the first floor and the router is on the second, so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboltique on 11/19/2013

Supports Access Point mode. Comes with a huge detachable antenna (standard wi-fi antenna connector). Works with standard drivers in Debian Linux. CD contains a lot of Linux and even Android stuff. Perfect wi-fi adapter for my Raspberry PI. Antenna is big and heavy, so if your USB port is somewhat loose, adapter will constantly fall out. Windows software ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byFigure19 on 11/11/2013

- Strong signal, much stronger than ordinary wi-fi routers. - Standard Realtek 8191SU driver for WinXP from Realtek site has access point (AP) ability. - No 5 GHz range - 300 MBit one direction only I have installed it at the production site with a lot of strong electrical appliances and interferences. Wi-fi coverage is about 200x200 m. Very good for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections