Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhekler on 04/04/2014

- Plug and Play (tested under Android 4.1 and Windows 7 x64) - Robust design - FM channel picking handled by the hardware button so the OS only sees a general sound card (which is good, because you don't need additional drivers) - power consumption is not much (my Galaxy Note 2 can handle it without a problem) - fairly good sound quality - it picks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenbristow on 02/19/2014

Decent range. Can use it downstairs with the dongle upstairs and works just fine. Decent sound quality. My FM radio shows Stereo. Good build quality. 3 different frequencies. Check with your local radio directory to see if these are being used before buying. Is it's own sound device so can be separated off to own music player/stream. Range could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichielVD on 12/20/2013

It works: Plug in computer and it Automatically finds audio an USB audio device. Set the audio device as audio output and you 're off. Good communication < 8m and trough walls. Communication at 20 m with walls between, the communication quality is very bad. When using a good radio with good atenna, it is still possible to get acceptable audio quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byefialt on 11/07/2013

Well, it works. It's cheap, simple, working gadget. It doesn't need any understanding to make it work. You simply insert it into USB port, and it starts to work. The only button to switch between 3 frequencies also just works. First, it's not powerful enough to get the steady signal after two walls. And you see, if you want to use FM radio to listen ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byextramaster on 10/25/2013

Plug and play. seriously. You'd expect that the device comes with CDs and complex drivers to install but all it is is an audio device that you could output to like a virtual audio system and it just works. Having some control over radio frequencies is also nice, as you can stream music from your computer to a radio nearby. The fact that it has fixed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfred on 10/15/2013

I'm very very please about the quality and range of this USB FM Transmitter. The best buy about range for me because I need 10 meters indoor. And it do it ! (I try 4 other fm transmitter with quality under this device). Totaly plug and play : i put it on my debian, and it works immediately ! Nothing. All is nice. May be FM range would be better if the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJpATF on 09/29/2013

Smaller than looks like in pictures, transmission is very good, portable, very light. low quality plastic housing, mine came with the frequency switch button badly attached but nothing that affect the main function. Very usefull when you need to use headphones and also need to move around or stay distant of the computer without being annoying with anybody ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynerdiando on 08/31/2013

Easy to install, setup and use. Made with very good plastic cover and very well printed. It transmitted - with very good quality - over the specified range. I step far than 15 meters away and the didn't loose signal quality. The transmission works in stereo mode what far exceeds my initial expectations. Not Linux and Android ready - what is not manufacture ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkos5 on 08/30/2013

For those who enjoy listening to a good audio from movies, songs, videos and others, or any audio file that is on your computer or on the internet. I present to you the FM signal transmitter with USB. Nothing negative. With this device you can hear all audio from your computer to any sound equipment to receive FM signal, just tune to the same frequency ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreeindy on 08/05/2013

I connected to my mac and voila! it works. And in all frequency without any disturbances. I was worried about that the signal strength might not be good for sending it though walls into to different rooms but it even works flawlessly in my bathroom that has thick wall and which is about 10m away. However, I have only used it for 10 min so i cannot see ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections