Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byefialt on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, it works. It's cheap, simple, working gadget. It doesn't need any understanding to make it work. You simply insert it into USB port, and it starts to work. The only button to switch between 3 frequencies also just works. Cons:First, it's not powerful eno... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJpATF on 09/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Smaller than looks like in pictures, transmission is very good, portable, very light. Cons:low quality plastic housing, mine came with the frequency switch button badly attached but nothing that affect the main function. OtherThoughts:Very usefull when you nee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfein007 on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tested under linux only; very easy to setup (plug and play), randomly selects 1 of 3 available transmitting frequencies and just works. I played movies and music over the device. Build quality is unexpectedly good - the device is very tough. Sufficient transmi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypascalin on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This works perfect when you want to listen to your PC music in your FM receptor, without any cable. It has a very good price and it's very easy to set up with a unique button that permits you to set different frequencies. Cons:Over 10 meters it starts working... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvasod on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:No cables and unnecessary clutter. Just turn on your radio and listen to your PC in several different places. I listen to my 200w speakers from the other end of the hall without any wires! It also has nothing to install on your computer, just plug in and set one of the... Read more

1 0
  • Ok!
    posted bykolomser on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications. Cons:No OtherThoughts:I liked it. Good body. Corresponds t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTeslaq on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely easy to use. just plug into your usb device and change your sound settings to the fm Transmitter. As easy as that. Cons:Range could be better. They do not mention on the box to change sound settings. It took me a few days to figure this out. OtherTho... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWeejXL on 11/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price isn't much, very nice build quality, very simple to operate. Cons:Seems to be transmitting mono sound instead of stereo, only has 3 channels it can broadcast on and most of them were already taken up by radio stations, OtherThoughts:it basically is a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNagyI on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Amazing stereo sound quality for such a cheap price - Smaller than expected (i was afraid that i couldn't use it with my Series9) - Very quick setup (plug and play and select the new audio device in your playback application or make it default in Windows so wh... Read more

2 1
  • posted bypeshos on 10/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:No hassles! It is really plug an play, you only have to change the default device to have sound played back trough it. Cons:It would be really useful if you could just set a random frequency. In my town there are actual radio stations on all three available frequencies an... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections