Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Your personal FM station at home!

posted by indask8 on 02/18/2012
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

-Plug and play: works almost immediately, you don't need any drivers under windows XP and +.

-Excellent sound quality, yes it's FM quality, but it sound amazing and in stereo.

-Good range, up to 15 meters from my own experience (with several walls and electric equipments blocking the signal), certainly goes up to 30 if you have nothing blocking or in exterior.

Cons:

-Like others are saying, the led is bright, I'm lucky my usb ports orientation makes it hard to notice.

-It takes over your sound card once you plug it, and seems to take some tries before your softwares switches back to your original sound card.

-Only three channels, so if you have many radio broadcasting around you using channels near those values it might not work.

OtherThoughts:

-There is probably a way of getting even a larger range if you solder an antenna inside.

Bottomline:

- This is an excellent and cheap way of broadcasting your music in your house, without investing on expensive "wifi" audio stuff.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections