DX » Community » Reviews » Cree XM-L T6 3-LED 1-Mode T6 3-LED Lamp Cap (9-22V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bya1arn on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tight spot, and very compact, but there is acceptable spread outside the spot as well. Easy to fit in a custom casing. Significantly brighter than a standard 100W halogen lamp. The wide voltage range means that it's a plug in fit into any car bike (no drivers... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjlogres on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect light , it was my first buying from DX and my first contact with led lights , I consider my self very lucky because now I have 10 flashlights between 3000lm (APEX 5t6) and 900 lm and still is the one I use more. I have it for almost 2 years into my han... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykortje on 08/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Aluminium reflector , verry sollid construction the lichthead canbe modified/ disambled standard is 3 leds serie connected and driven with 2.2amp , using an other driver at 3 amp doesn't realy improve the output. Cons:Don't clean the reflector with a fluid you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDale18XP on 07/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright, wide flood. Convenient voltage range for use in auto and aircraft. As bright as better auto headlights and only draws 2.1 amps. Cons:runs hot, to be expected. Bought 2, one was misaligned at the reflector by about half the width of a LED. I used a vice and... Read more

sku 100483 vs 35241 (on right)
    0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections