DX » Community » Reviews » Cree XM-L T6 3-LED 1-Mode T6 3-LED Lamp Cap (9-22V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDKNielsen on 11/30/2013

The beam is just stunning :-) I have build it in, in a old dive torch. And under water it´s just amazing. Just the light I need in deep dark waters. BUT!!! It only runs for about 1o minutes, then the thermal fuse turns it of, because of overheating. Not smart when I am deep diving in the cold Scandinavian Winters. Therefore I have to build in a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bya1arn on 02/25/2013

Tight spot, and very compact, but there is acceptable spread outside the spot as well. Easy to fit in a custom casing. Significantly brighter than a standard 100W halogen lamp. The wide voltage range means that it's a plug in fit into any car bike (no drivers needed). None as such. The 1 mode is not a con. A glass cover over the lens would be nice so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjlogres on 12/05/2012

Perfect light , it was my first buying from DX and my first contact with led lights , I consider my self very lucky because now I have 10 flashlights between 3000lm (APEX 5t6) and 900 lm and still is the one I use more. I have it for almost 2 years into my handmade diving flashlight - with 4 x 18650 (16,8 V) drows 1.4 amp (23W) It must be around 160... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykortje on 08/04/2012

Aluminium reflector , verry sollid construction the lichthead canbe modified/ disambled standard is 3 leds serie connected and driven with 2.2amp , using an other driver at 3 amp doesn't realy improve the output. Don't clean the reflector with a fluid you will brush off the chrome! The beam throuhs far but it is verry narrow, it could be just a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDale18XP on 07/06/2012

Very bright, wide flood. Convenient voltage range for use in auto and aircraft. As bright as better auto headlights and only draws 2.1 amps. runs hot, to be expected. Bought 2, one was misaligned at the reflector by about half the width of a LED. I used a vice and channel-lock pliers and rotated the reflector base to properly align. Can be done by most ... Read more

sku 100483 vs 35241 (on right)
    0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections