DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Pocket Folding Tripod Stand for Digital Camera - Random Color
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTibzor on 11/06/2013

- Very cheap - Very light - Seems tough - The extremity of the legs are made of rubber-like material, which guarantees a perfect adherence on every surface - The mounting and tightening parts seem pretty durable and allow to move your camera very easily at any angle - The strap is quite effective, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykastaldi on 10/13/2013

Small, light, build quality is good e you can put it in your pocket for those low light or self portrait photos. The head can rotate freely so you can even take some weird angle photos, just be careful about the center of gravity because your camera could fall. Don't tighten it too much or the screw ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDusko on 08/27/2013

I'm planning to take it with me on a holiday. So my requrements were: small and light (to fit in the airplane luggage). This is exactly what I was looking for, it is extremely light and small. Build quality is okay, but could be better, the plastic feels thin/cheap. The stand is really low, so its not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblyefd on 07/26/2013

Compact and light weight. Velcro can hold the tripod (when folded) to the handlebar of a bicycle. When legs are unfolded the tripod is very sturdy for a little camera. metal ball and socket too smooth. does not hold camera. The camera screw tightening nut is made of plastic and feels like threads might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakcaver on 10/03/2012

This is such a versatile little tripod that it is just something that you carry with you all the time. The rotating top gives you the ability to set the camera level very easily and the strap although I am not sure if I will keep it on gave me the chance today to take a photo with the camera strapped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecotech on 11/18/2011

this is a useful little gadget to throw into your (digital) camera bag. it weighs almost nothing, and takes up very, very little space, but for those self-timer shots, or to steady a camera against a chair or the handlebars of a bike, it's just perfect. much, much better than hauling around a full-size ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections