Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBobNadal on 05/14/2014

It has a very good quality microphone; It has a very good quality speaker; Cute design. It came with such a small wire i cannot use it very well; It is really annoying having to press the button to turn it on. It should have been designed to be on when you open it, just like a cell phone. I really thought it was an wireless phone. If it was the case,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeterbra on 12/12/2013

Compact size, ring is loud, speaker is good Doesn't have redial function, blue led light at rear is very strong - they should have placed weaker LED, plastics on the top is kind of weak, so if you open it too hard I think it will break. If you are not spending that much time on the phone - or you just need the very basics out of your device - buy this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalphacrack on 11/26/2013

muy practico, economico y funcional, sirve mucho el que tenga los auriculares y se pueda usar tambien sin ellos, buen empacado y perfecto con el cable en espiral ninguna muy practico, economico y funcional, sirve mucho el que tenga los auriculares y se pueda usar tambien sin ellos., buen empacado y perfecto con el cable en espiral excelente relacion ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycollegemtl on 08/29/2013

small and easy to carry on all your trips , not a phone to have a home lol , all item as indicated are on the box , easy to use , led light when is on look like a toy cellphone lol 100 % plastic , its what u paid for, so if you break it you get another one , easy to replace , cable a bit short but nothing to worry about thanks, really a fast shipping ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections