DX » Community » Reviews » Glossy Front and Back Protective PC Films Stickers Set w/ Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4 (5-Pairs)
Customer’s impression:
good Muy bueno Good value muito boa Супер
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrm99 on 05/26/2015

Pros: You buy in bulk. It means that you can change these protective stickers every two or three months to always have them new and shiny. You also get protective stickers for both: the front and the back side of your iPhone. It means that you can easily put your phone on hard surfaces like your... Read more

Impression:Good value,in bulk,price/quality ratio;

0 0 0

• posted bybenavidezj92 on 04/26/2015

Pros: Muy barato y útil. cons: No encuentro una. Muy recomendado

Impression:good,Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byleaanst on 03/16/2015

It is excellent as a screen saver. I bought them for my local business and had an excellent result. highly Recommended

Impression:good,Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byjholcaires on 03/12/2015

Bought to resell. Great stuff and much sought after here in my country.

Impression:Супер,muito boa,Vale o preço;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 12/29/2014

Отличные пленкеи. качественные. клевые. подойдут и для подарка друзьям и себе на телефон. Брал косплект чтобы телефон и сзади и спереди защищать. Сейчас такого качества не найти)

Отличные пленки

0 0 0

• posted bytiagopena on 11/01/2014

apesar de vir 5 unidades e ter um preço bem baixo, podem comprar porque é muito boa. sai distribuindo pros amigos que ficaram muito feliz

Impression:muito boa;

0 0 0

• posted byr4ph43l on 08/06/2014

Pros: Amazing quality / quantity for the price Durable Easy to apply Really protect against scratches Protect both sides Fits perfectly Cons: Should have a sticker to help removing dust Have to clean frequently due to its glossy surface + face oiliness Other Thoughts: Should have a tutorial how a... Read more

Impression:I recommend this product,Worth the price,Good ratio price x (quality / quantity);

0 0 0

• posted byFun5856 on 07/19/2014

* Very cheap price for 5 pairs of screen protectors; * You don't need to be nervous if your screen protector has been damaged, you just change it without any problems; * You don't feel any changes after putting a screen protector; * It is comfortable to touch the screen with protector. Haven't a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZoey95 on 01/17/2014

it is absolutely amazing for price, quantity and quality as well. this is the second time i ordered it since i was in need of some more. this is the only way i can get the front and the back cover since you cannot find many stores selling back covers for the iphone. many places charge over 10 for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoRomano on 12/13/2013

This protective Glossy Front and Back Protective PC Films Stickers Set w/ Cleaning Cloth for iphone is like others i've already bought here in DX. They all do the job, my iphones never got the flat broken by a fall or any scratch by anything. The screen protector it selfs easyly gets scratched...... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere