DX » Community » Reviews » 6-LED Strobe Blue and Red Bicycle Safety Light w/ 4-Melody Horn (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjtorruella on 07/08/2013

This light has four different siren sounds which are pretty cool and really load. Great fun. Comes with mounting hardware to install in handlebar. It is important to note that the light emits a green and red light not a blue and red light. Also, it can not be used as a warning horn for traffic. The light ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted by08civicsi on 03/12/2013

Came quicker than usual Lights and sounds are cool, my nephew will enjoy it Too loud!! Blue side of the light flashes green, not blue Feels very cheap and fragile Cool for the price, but could be better Happy with it, it will work for what i bought it for 500 character500 character500 character500 character5... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacidemic on 05/23/2012

Loud enough to warn pedestrians and other cyclists on the road. Beautiful 4 melodies. Flashing light is not well visible in the sunlight, but in the evening dusk it is ok. Couple of melodies sound like a car alarm, not police sirens, but still are great. Used mine for couple of hours. Had a lot of fun ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections