DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data Sync Charging Cradle Docking Station for Samsung i9100
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanielhajduch on 10/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy of use, just need a working USB port where you have to connect integrated USB cable. Working as expected, almost. Cons:Would be great if micro USB port works properly, sometimes it is working but sometimes not. I use it next to my bed just as stand and for charging... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaglie on 05/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good quality materials of construction, cable usb right size, the synchronization is always successful and the usb cable fit perfectly.the usb cable comes with a protection at the end, a good thing especially when you have to carry. protects it against acciden... Read more

Front with i9100 Rear with i9100
    1 1
  • posted bys4mur4ihun on 12/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Telephone stand for Samsung S2 Good price Usb cable comes with a protector on the end, handy if you want to carry it around Cable is long and okay Cons:The telephone wobles a little bit in it so its not the perfect fit OtherThoughts:Blue charging light is on the back wher... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections