DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data Sync Charging Cradle Docking Station for Samsung i9100
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanielhajduch on 10/13/2012

Easy of use, just need a working USB port where you have to connect integrated USB cable. Working as expected, almost. Would be great if micro USB port works properly, sometimes it is working but sometimes not. I use it next to my bed just as stand and for charging, so no big issue for me. Nothing special ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBaglie on 05/03/2012

good quality materials of construction, cable usb right size, the synchronization is always successful and the usb cable fit perfectly.the usb cable comes with a protection at the end, a good thing especially when you have to carry. protects it against accidental damage The phone wobbles a bit 'in it ... Read more

Front with i9100 Rear with i9100

1 0 1

• posted bys4mur4ihun on 12/14/2011

Telephone stand for Samsung S2 Good price Usb cable comes with a protector on the end, handy if you want to carry it around Cable is long and okay The telephone wobles a little bit in it so its not the perfect fit Blue charging light is on the back where it is not very visible and useful. Little scared ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections