DX » Community » Reviews » Smooth Electroplating Plastic Reflector
Customer’s impression:
good Product is same as mentioned in the pictures Worst shipping time! Good quality product I like it
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9251765 on 05/05/2015

Very good product same as it was mentionded in the picturesbut please make your shipping time short its too bad shipping time it reached to me in 53 days almost 8 weeks :p

Impression:Good quality product I like it ,Worst shipping time!,Product is same as mentioned in the pictures ;

0 0 0

• posted bypippo2011 on 03/16/2015

parable metallized plastic, overall excellent parable. as in the description of the site and also the dimensions are respected. recommended ------------------- parabola in plastica metallizzata, nel complesso ottima parabola. come nella descrizione del sito e anche le dimensioni sono rispettate.... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byhaste45 on 01/29/2013

Super smooth surface, very shiny and reflective. Good quality of the plastic, not brittle or flimsy. It arrived undamaged. Focuses the light of the LED very well. the reflective surface is EXTREMELY delicate. Do not touch it with anything, no fingers, not cloth. Any cleaning attempt will produce... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bydryncho on 10/19/2012

This reflector will not go beyond expectations but still it provides reasonable light focusing when your emitter can't keep from shedding light all around - the illuminated area remains satisfactory within the reflector's cone of about 90 degrees (check uploaded image sample). Since it's plastic... Read more

w/ and w/o the reflector on 2.5cm emitter at 6cm

1 0 1

DX Everywhere