DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.0 A2DP V1.2 Audio Receiver - Green
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfperez51 on 01/08/2014

This receiver works very well, I'm using paired with the sku 140353 (transmitter). The sound is loud and clean. A little noise can be heard when no sound is transmitted. A bit hard to pair with the sku 140353 (transmitter) It's the perfect solution to my application (send the audio from tv to my headphones). Nothing to say, i'm very surprised, I confess ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndmg3hlob752 on 09/17/2013

It works as described. Just turn-on and plugin. I am using it in my car for listening music but also for taking phone calls in combination with my iphone. Only the green color.... Don`t get me wrong. I am satisfed with this Bluetooth. There are same Bluetooth with nicer color on the site but I didn`t dare to buy them because there were no reviews. And ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogic99 on 09/09/2013

- It works well on iPhone, MacBook Air. - It's stereo. - It's cheap. - If you do the bluetooth hack (see other thoughts), you'll get good quality. It's detected as bluetooth handset but it doesn't have a microphone input, so if you pair it with an iPhone, you can hear other person but you can't talk. So you have to switch to internal speakers to call ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykingtigg on 07/25/2013

this thing just works! plug it in, pair, and play music using the stereo profile. I've connected with android phone and mac with no problems at all! the case seems a little cheaply made..but it works and sounds great when using the stereo profile! The non-stereo profile sounds muted and muddy..but I think thats just the nature of the non ad2p 1.2 profile.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagicmill on 03/16/2013

Easy to connect, easy to load (accu is inside). Everything is included, usb-cale and adapter for the accu. Instruction is compact but okay. Color is strange, better buy a black one next time! Or a stylish white on! Adapter is non-EU...., but I have a dozen of adapters for this one, so no problem (or just connect it to your PC with the USB cable). Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaarontzw on 02/12/2013

- product design is clean and clear with one single switch for activation - the charging cable is also commonly available, the usb connection allows a iphone charger head to be use - the product comes in a few color choices - product is very light weight - 3.5 mm audio jack, so you can use your high quality earbuds with the device - the on/off switch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadjevanhethof on 02/06/2013

- good build quality, well finished casing - the sound quality is good, very much comparable with other bluetootg receivers I own but at a much better price - operating and pairing the device is straightforward - battery life of the built-in li-ion cell is good - not much documentaton included, but on the other hand operation and pairing is almost self-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiDo1 on 01/27/2013

1. average price 2. Quick connectivity, easy to pair. 3. Built in battery 4. Sturdy construction 1. Poor SOUND quality. I am amazed no one pointed this out. Is it the problem of Bluetooth technology itself or is it this device? When compared to direct wire (and headphones) this seems to deliver a modified sound. loss of quality is observed. Useful strictly ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bybtxenon on 01/26/2013

* Sound can be transmitted remotely. * Quite good price. * Easy to use and good quality. * It doesn't work so well if you are using Wi-Fi because it causes interferences. * You need to configure your computer to transmit sound via Bluetooth (not as easy as it seems according to the program used). After the appropriate settings on your PC, you only need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydghutt on 01/19/2013

- completely plug-and-play, worked straight out of the box with no fuss, no difficult instructions - clear LEDs indicate activity - on arrival it's smaller than I imagined it would be - sound quality over bluetooth is also far better than I expected and just fin - can take power from any USB port - so far none. The pairing code is 0000; I was able to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections