DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.0 A2DP V1.2 Audio Receiver - Green
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndmg3hlob752 on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works as described. Just turn-on and plugin. I am using it in my car for listening music but also for taking phone calls in combination with my iphone. Cons:Only the green color.... Don`t get me wrong. I am satisfed with this Bluetooth. There are same Bluet... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykingtigg on 07/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:this thing just works! plug it in, pair, and play music using the stereo profile. I've connected with android phone and mac with no problems at all! Cons:the case seems a little cheaply made..but it works and sounds great when using the stereo profile! The non-stereo prof... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagicmill on 03/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to connect, easy to load (accu is inside). Everything is included, usb-cale and adapter for the accu. Instruction is compact but okay. Cons:Color is strange, better buy a black one next time! Or a stylish white on! Adapter is non-EU...., but I have a dozen of adapter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaarontzw on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- product design is clean and clear with one single switch for activation - the charging cable is also commonly available, the usb connection allows a iphone charger head to be use - the product comes in a few color choices - product is very light weight - 3.5 mm audio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadjevanhethof on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- good build quality, well finished casing - the sound quality is good, very much comparable with other bluetootg receivers I own but at a much better price - operating and pairing the device is straightforward - battery life of the built-in li-ion cell is goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiDo1 on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. average price 2. Quick connectivity, easy to pair. 3. Built in battery 4. Sturdy construction Cons:1. Poor SOUND quality. I am amazed no one pointed this out. Is it the problem of Bluetooth technology itself or is it this device? When compared to direct wire... Read more

4 0
  • posted bybtxenon on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Sound can be transmitted remotely. * Quite good price. * Easy to use and good quality. Cons:* It doesn't work so well if you are using Wi-Fi because it causes interferences. * You need to configure your computer to transmit sound via Bluetooth (not as easy a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydghutt on 01/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- completely plug-and-play, worked straight out of the box with no fuss, no difficult instructions - clear LEDs indicate activity - on arrival it's smaller than I imagined it would be - sound quality over bluetooth is also far better than I expected and just f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsiatlarge on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use this device both on my laptop and on my android phone. It is small and easy to use. Just open the bluetooth on your mobile phone and it connects automatically. You can also charge it using USB. Cons:Sometimes, it is disconnected from the device which you... Read more

0 1
  • posted bythanh007 on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very convenience, small enough to bring with everywhere. Use with your smart phone or other bluetooth devices to listen your favorite music or movies with your sound system or any external speakers.Very clear and easy to pair. Cons:None as I can notice. OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections