Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykrisusmaxus on 05/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simulator work great. Nice to have a choice. Cons:Took me a while to start. Was not very patient reading instructions which made me spending more time trying to figure out myself how to activate the simulator. Eventually turned to be easy but... you need to read instruc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysfer586 on 04/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really easy to install and to use, Work perfectly with windows 8 64 bits - Don't mess to change the SAILI compatibility mode to winXP sp3. Cons:Delevery time a bit long 1 month ! and tracking was not useful, but live chat is working good. OtherThoughts:Work with Turnigy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytristounet42 on 04/16/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- very cheap - easy to install - great simulators included, RC phoenix includes a quadcopter model - works with turnigy 9x with the included cables Cons:No cons at all !!! I'm searching cons but I can't find any. OtherThoughts:I couldn't be happier, it's a great... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydranzzer on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can use easiest and so fast, just install the driver that comes and use the correct connector for your radio using this 3.5mm cable that connects to the tips. It worked without any complication with a radio TA6 ** by Esky conector.Funciona also the most cu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAnthraxnz on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to install Comes with everything needed Has good instructions in english (some parts don't make sense but you can figure out what they're trying to say) Cons:Took like a month and a half to receive but this is probably down to Christmas (ordered mid Nov). OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzerdelja on 12/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to install the drivers on windows 7 OS. Care is needed in simulation software to install the provided instructions. Cons:Nothing special OtherThoughts:A little confusing to light glows blue when the relationship does not work, and when working properly, then flashes.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfmj777 on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Easy to install - Comes with serial numbers for Real Flight - PhoenixRC is totally updateable and you can fly online. - I received the model with a switch. - Exactly the same as the "12-in-1" version besides the sticker on the back (I own both). Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhotoScotty on 09/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Includes full software, Cables and Adapters. Has a Quadcopter in software. Cons:Installing the "Control Software" for the dongle was a little confusing, but not bad. Blue LED is very bright, almost too bright! OtherThoughts:My cable worked great! (So... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarcorsai on 07/30/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Worked right off the bat on my Windows 7 64 bit. Just remember to set the SAILI Sim Launcher to XP sp3 Compatibility mode. Also DO NOT turn ON the power if using a FlySky/Turnigy/Eurgle/Etc. 9x once I figured that out got Phoenix working and I was off to crashin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymowis on 05/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Vary easy to use ;). Save huge amount of money. Update available. One of the most important things, that the seller is very cooperative. As the seller offer to give refund or replacement , when I received the item with some missing. Free postage !! that gives more advan... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections