DX » Community » Reviews » Cute My Neighbor Totoro Style PU Leather Card Holder Wallet with Zipper Coin Purse
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTorniyo on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great manufacturing, cool colors and a high quality finishing (is that a word?) This wallet has a lot of space to store whatever you want, money, credit cards, coins, has a transparent window to put pictures and the greater thing is that the Tonari no Tororo theme. Great... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynibo02 on 04/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Easy to use, have all the pockets and spaces for your cards and money. perfect fit for a woman's bag. Al the spaces have a perfect fit for your money and your credit cards. you can be able to have an easy accces to all your staff. Cons:the coins bag can be a little big, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjackycola on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks really cute if you are a Totoro Fan. Does everything that it needs to and doesn't break fast. Is bigger than I expected and my € money fits in perfectly. Magnet-Clips are strong enough to keep it closed and the zipper bag in place. Perfect Item Cons:Smel... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylugaluz on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:C U T E, great wallet with My Neighbor Totoro images. Sieze is great you can fit currency and eithg credit cards or bussines cards, plus it has a big change purse for coins with a magnetic button tha pops out decorated with a Mei image in yellow colour. It is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections