DX » Community » Reviews » Cute My Neighbor Totoro Style PU Leather Card Holder Wallet with Zipper Coin Purse
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTorniyo on 04/24/2013

Great manufacturing, cool colors and a high quality finishing (is that a word?) This wallet has a lot of space to store whatever you want, money, credit cards, coins, has a transparent window to put pictures and the greater thing is that the Tonari no Tororo theme. Great for any girfriend of yours that have seen the movie. I'm not a user of thiskinda ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynibo02 on 04/15/2013

Easy to use, have all the pockets and spaces for your cards and money. perfect fit for a woman's bag. Al the spaces have a perfect fit for your money and your credit cards. you can be able to have an easy accces to all your staff. the coins bag can be a little big, but you can use it to save other things, like smalls photos a little change. In general,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjackycola on 01/23/2013

Looks really cute if you are a Totoro Fan. Does everything that it needs to and doesn't break fast. Is bigger than I expected and my € money fits in perfectly. Magnet-Clips are strong enough to keep it closed and the zipper bag in place. Perfect Item Smelled terribly after unboxing but the smell went away within minutes. Clean it carefully after recieving ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylugaluz on 01/16/2013

C U T E, great wallet with My Neighbor Totoro images. Sieze is great you can fit currency and eithg credit cards or bussines cards, plus it has a big change purse for coins with a magnetic button tha pops out decorated with a Mei image in yellow colour. It is divided in three parts and folds secure with a big a big magnetic buttom. There are Susa-ataris ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections