DX » Community » Reviews » Color Ink Jet Cartridge for Epson T40W / TX120 / TX600FW / T1100 / T20 / T21 / TX110 / TX111
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrank2215 on 11/25/2013

Very cheap cartridges. You can replace the original ones and save a lot of money. Obviously you need buy a external ink but they are very cheap and you can use it for a very long time. None. Only you lost the warranty by Epson if you install non original cartridges but it is ok. You can install these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhugomezarinaaim on 09/24/2012

The price is unbeatable. The plastic quality also looks good. Took a little to arrive to Brazil. I will post some pictures for this very soon. Each of the cartridges comes with its own reset-able specific chip. There are not instructions included. So I recommend you to look for them online. I haven't ... Read more

Unpacking Chips view Side View

0 0 0

• Ink
    posted byCorey2011 on 10/19/2011

*Cheap ink these days cost so much in the shops * Your able to refill your ink after use easy without any real problems or you can always come back here and get some more * Free Postage * No problems good quality ink None, the ink dose the job its made to do is to print Great buy for someone looking ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections