DX » Community » Reviews » Color Ink Jet Cartridge for Epson T40W / TX120 / TX600FW / T1100 / T20 / T21 / TX110 / TX111
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrank2215 on 11/25/2013

Very cheap cartridges. You can replace the original ones and save a lot of money. Obviously you need buy a external ink but they are very cheap and you can use it for a very long time. None. Only you lost the warranty by Epson if you install non original cartridges but it is ok. You can install these with any problems. You can trust. If you have a cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugomezarinaaim on 09/24/2012

The price is unbeatable. The plastic quality also looks good. Took a little to arrive to Brazil. I will post some pictures for this very soon. Each of the cartridges comes with its own reset-able specific chip. There are not instructions included. So I recommend you to look for them online. I haven't installed them yet, since I don't have the refillable ... Read more

Unpacking Chips view Side View
    0 0
  • Ink
    posted byCorey2011 on 10/19/2011

*Cheap ink these days cost so much in the shops * Your able to refill your ink after use easy without any real problems or you can always come back here and get some more * Free Postage * No problems good quality ink None, the ink dose the job its made to do is to print Great buy for someone looking to save some money and get some free postage and sit ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections