DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Compact 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard with Protective Film + Mouse Set - Black (2xAAA/1xAAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChubidaba on 11/04/2013

I love the fact that it doesn't need a power button, it only turns on if the computer is on. I've never seen this on other wireless combos, even microsoft's doesn't have this, they only use time based auto-off. Shutting down the computer turns the mouse off, turning up the computer turns the mouse on.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShicuTz on 10/20/2013

The keyboard is the exact same size as my laptop keyboard and the mouse is also really small, they're very light and can fit anywhere. I like that since I don't have a desk, I type sitting in my bed and with the keyboard in my lap. I have two cats that love knocking over things and this keyboard and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStaletic on 01/24/2013

- nice looking and compact keyboard with all necessary keys. - use AAA batteries - nice filing under fingers - silent Very short range of wireless range. If I go away more then 2,5 meters from WiFi dongle, both devices (mouse and keyboard) stops to respond from time to time which is very annoying. Considering ... Read more

Open 1 Detail Mouse

0 0 0

• posted bykvinta on 01/14/2013

It’s very nice compact keyboard+mouse. Works really well. It comes with a keyboard protector film. The mouse is really small (perhaps it might as well be a con for someone). In overal i’m sattisfied with it. It is cheap looking, some keys are of different colour (some are black and some are greyish).... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byillusion119 on 12/13/2012

Nice design, and little keyboad. It works perfectly, the keys are soft and the mouse moves softly. The range is big, I test it 5 meters away and works 100% ok. The price is correct. The USB receiver is very little and cool. Mouse quality could be improved. But ok. Keyboard have only English keys distribution.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybarneycr on 11/26/2012

Compact design Good build quality Good range Great price None I got this keyboard and mouse to use with an android mini PC. It works really well and looks good. Would recommend to anyone. The range is good. I'm using them about 8 feet away from the PC and no performance problems. It's nice and compact ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBSwan on 10/03/2012

- Size exact like my 10" tablet, so set can be placed in one bag with it. - Good work time between batterie change - No interference with other wireless devices - Keyboard can't be turned off like mous so if you put to bag and some buttons will be pressed you can lose a lot of power English only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJ.Machado on 08/10/2012

- It`s a keyboard + mouse wireless kit that requires only one usb port. This is very usefull if you have a lot of things on USB alredy like printers, webcam, wireless and/or bluetooth adapters, and another free usb port for your external HD is very welcome. - The keyboard has all the US International ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiBlast on 10/26/2011

the keys feel like desktop keys rather than laptop keys. works on alot of serfises compered to some other mice that have trouble. sensitivity is nice and average and not over the top so goes well with an egsisting touch pad ect crappy printing on keys (my g is half gone and every thing is miss aliened.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections