Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrunofleitao on 11/29/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I liked it because it was just the type of watch I was looking for... with a thick wristband and black leather aspect. It's a beautiful watch, indeed! Cons:Although it was just the type I was looking for, it was a little bit smaller than I've expected. Also it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMetroB on 08/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought this because of the hands and the look of the strap. It looks good and is suitable for those females with bigger wrists or just prefer the ease of reading that the bigger display allows. Relatively accurate and doesn't tick as loudly as some of my other watches.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshefus on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:perfectly look. good thong. excellent assembly. magnificent design. smart price. the very convenient. unique design! Cons:only two small shortcoming - loudly works a clockwork, Also, the tick marks on the watch is not correct. Between 11~12 and 12~1, there's 3... Read more

1 0
  • posted byQingqin on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- looks very nice on a wrist - it is still working after four months :) and I wear it almost every day Cons:- looks a bit cheap but nice anyway - the threads on the strap look like they will not last long...but so far it holds together (after four months) - the ticking... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythemagicalone00 on 10/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's an attractive watch and the time seems to stay on sync. I've actually gotten a few compliments from friends asking where I got it. They couldn't believe me when I told them the price. Easy watch to wear for almost any casual outing. Cons:Only 2 I can think of. The... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymicragetz on 05/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:For the price watch seems reasonably solid, it was easy to set the time, and the price is barely more than a watch battery. Watch was well packed to prevent damage during transit. Cons:Definitely looks on the cheap side up close, not sure how long the band will last, pack... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandkar232y on 05/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It really looks stylish and fine. Designed very well and the price is very good. Suggested for those who want a good watch with a low price. No mistakes in the production and the shipment was free as usual with other Dealextreme products. Cons:Yes - the belt can wear ou... Read more

1 0
  • posted byReviewer1 on 07/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This watch is stylish and unique. Even with the 'funky' hands, it's easy enough to read the time. Cons:I'm not so sure about that watch band, i'm expecting it to wear out sooner than anything else, probably from a tear. it's not a super cheap material, but it... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydosto on 03/14/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really cheap and good looking. Modern design and weights just some grammars. Cons:Smaller than the picture. Not really gooud quality, but it is so cheap that you cannot ask anything more than that. It is so simple it does not have calendar. Just a simple watch to wear... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBulletsmoke on 03/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Stylish and unique design. Leather piece behind the watch is removable. A different looking watch none of your friends will have. Cons:Strength of the band is questionable. It looks like it can break off with one good pull. The hour hand on mine would shake when... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections