DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable1800X Wall Listening Audio Spy Device Listener Bug - Black (3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhyperon on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it is small and usefull Cons:when turning the volume wheel it scratchs OtherThoughts:for that price its really good gadget Bottomline:i never had a "toy" like this, so i tried it, and i was suprised about it. ofcourse, what you can hear, depends of material&#180... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynattacha on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to use, just charge from a usb port for a few hours then insert earphone and turn on volume ( reommend turn volume to max ) and place against a surace you need ot hear on the other side of Cons:can hear through thick doors and plaster board but would not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrippel on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small and light. Easy to handle. Good amplification. Cons:Very simple, almost crude design. The volume control is quite uneven to the touch and is silent or has hissing spots when turned. When it works it works great, clear sound. Be careful when using high ampl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMockingbirde on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The device gives a very clear sound of that what is spoken in the other room. Charging of the Wall Listening Audio Spy Device Listener Bug is by USB. Cons:- When you move the device over the wall while your listening you get scratchy noise to hear. - 'Wall Listening' if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynattacha on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quite well made, simple to operate. Just charge via USB port for a while, plug in earphones, turn volume up ( to full for best results ) then press against a window or a door to hear clearly sounds the other side. Sound range is compressed due to the nature of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuraca on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works pretty well and the price is very low. Comes with battery Cons:You can be misguided to buy it expecting to be able to listen to the other side of walls, doors or whatever you please, but it works amplifying the sound of the wall so you will be able to li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhwclermont on 10/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use Cons:No instructions manual, besides the fact that you just have to connect the cables and use, there are some questions that would be better if we have some additional information and specs. No dampening to sound peaks: It can damage your listening... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamgangee on 10/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy to use,good volume level,has a deep penetration level,long battery life plus can be recharged from computer/laptop Cons:could do with some type of holder as it makes arms ache after a while holding it,other than that this is a perfect little gadget OtherThoughts:a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjahroen on 10/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:the good thing is that it have a usb charge cable so i can also charge it up on my computer. it also have a nice box where all things fit in nicly with a small magnet in the lid Cons:the bad thing is that i canot charge it via the wallplug. its a US plug and i l... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections