DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Digital Alcohol Breath Tester - Black (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • oke
    posted byfilipdaenen on 06/14/2014

Easy to use. Not too big either. Works pretty good. Especially for small amounts of alcohol. Price is good. Multiple mouth pieces added. A lot of fun to use with friends. Doesnt work good on the bigger nummers. Gives the same result fort everyone when more than 1.7. Even when you have had a lot more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaYaS on 10/31/2013

Good product, I had one for two years and works perfectly. I used it if i drink some beers and I don't know if it's safe to drive. The measurements are always accurate, results are the same every time you drink the same quantity. It has only 1 decimal digit, it's desired to have 2 decimal for more accurate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymlakrneta on 03/02/2013

It is very easy to use this tester. It turns of automatically after use. This device is very light. this is not such a cons but if you want to use it twice in a raw you have to wait for it to turn off, and wait for it to warm up again Just press the button once and wait for the prompt and ready asoprar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphonny on 10/12/2012

It is very easy to use this tester. It turns of automatically after use. This device is very light. Not accurate! I drank 2 beers, than tried it 3 times. All three times gave different results. There is no backlight. Build quality could be much better. Just press the button once and wait for the prompt ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygwech on 10/02/2012

This is a very good item: - easy to use - reliable enough - small enough to be carried around this is not such a cons but if you want to use it twice in a raw you have to wait for it to turn off, and wait for it to warm up again I really would like to be able to calibrate it and of course recalibrate ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections