DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Digital Alcohol Breath Tester - Black (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • oke
    posted byfilipdaenen on 06/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Not too big either. Works pretty good. Especially for small amounts of alcohol. Price is good. Multiple mouth pieces added. A lot of fun to use with friends. Cons:Doesnt work good on the bigger nummers. Gives the same result fort everyone when mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJaYaS on 10/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good product, I had one for two years and works perfectly. I used it if i drink some beers and I don't know if it's safe to drive. The measurements are always accurate, results are the same every time you drink the same quantity. Cons:It has only 1 decimal digit, it's d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymlakrneta on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very easy to use this tester. It turns of automatically after use. This device is very light. Cons:this is not such a cons but if you want to use it twice in a raw you have to wait for it to turn off, and wait for it to warm up again OtherThoughts:Just press the but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphonny on 10/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very easy to use this tester. It turns of automatically after use. This device is very light. Cons:Not accurate! I drank 2 beers, than tried it 3 times. All three times gave different results. There is no backlight. Build quality could be much better. OtherThought... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygwech on 10/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very good item: - easy to use - reliable enough - small enough to be carried around Cons:this is not such a cons but if you want to use it twice in a raw you have to wait for it to turn off, and wait for it to warm up again OtherThoughts:I really would like to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections